FTI Consulting Inc (FCN.N)
22 Jul 2016
Global restructuring firm FTI Consulting Inc is embroiled in series of lawsuits against Berkeley Research Group that accuse its rival of launching an "illegal raid" of talent, including top retail restructuring specialist Robert Duffy.
July 19 Business advisory firm FTI Consulting Inc said it had made six appointments in the performance improvement practice within its corporate finance and restructuring division.
July 18 Business advisory firm FTI Consulting Inc has named Ajay Sabherwal as its chief financial officer.
* FTI Consulting elects Ajay Sabherwal as chief financial officer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
* FTI Consulting Inc Announces $100.0 million stock repurchase program
* Hercules Offshore Inc announces transfer of Hercules Highlander and execution of restructuring support agreement
* Appoints Carlyn Taylor and Michael Eisenband as global co-leaders of corporate finance & restructuring Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.42 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Says CEO Steven Gunby's 2015 total compensation was $6.6 million versus $7.9 million in 2014 - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
* Hexagon acquires FTI, a leading provider of manufacturing software solutions
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Trading Report for (FCN). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider : Stock Traders Daily
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider : New Constructs, LLC
Provider : Ford Investor Services, Inc.
Jefferson Research Financial Sonar Report. A detailed analysis of the current fundamental performance of FTI CONSULTING INC including Earnings Quality, Cash Flow Quality, Operating Efficiency, Balance Sheet Quality and Valuation.
Provider : Jefferson Research
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.