Freeport-McMoRan Inc (FCX.N)
JAKARTA Indonesia on Wednesday granted Freeport-McMoRan Inc a new six-month export permit for shipments from one of the world's largest copper mines, ending a near two-week stoppage due to a dispute over payment for a new metal smelter.
* Allows for shipment of 1.03 mln T of coper over next 6 mths (Adds Freeport, president's comments)
JAKARTA Indonesia's mining ministry on Tuesday recommended that Freeport McMoRan Inc receive a new six-month copper export permit, potentially ending a near two-week stoppage after the previous permit expired last month.
* Trade ministry still needs to issue permit (Adds Freeport comment)
* Tin bucks weaker trend and rises 1 pct (Updates with closing prices)
* Difference in "interpretation" of regulations -official (Adds details and further comment from govt official, Freeport)
JAKARTA Freeport McMoRan Inc has asked Indonesia to reduce a $530 million smelter bond the local unit of the U.S. copper mining giant must set aside before receiving an extension of its export permit, Indonesia's mining minister said on Tuesday.
* Freeport wants assurance that mining rights will be extended (Updates throughout, adds details)
TOKYO, Feb 1 Pan Pacific Copper (PPC), Japan's biggest copper smelter, and Freeport have set 2016 treatment and refining charges 9 percent lower than last year's fees, as global mines cut output due to slumping prices.
JAKARTA Freeport McMoRan Inc on Friday lost its right to export copper concentrate, valued at more than $1 billion, from one of the world's biggest mines as talks with Indonesia's government remained deadlocked over payment for a new metal smelter.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Trading Report for (FCX). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider : Stock Traders Daily
Provider : New Constructs, LLC
Provider : Acquisdata
Provider : S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.