First Data Corp (FDC.N)
18 Aug 2017
Aug 8 Payments processing company Paysafe Group said first-half adjusted core earnings rose 17.3 percent, as more people used the company's prepaid digital wallets to make payments.
NEW YORK Hedge fund investor Leon Cooperman, the chief executive of Omega Advisors, told cable television network CNBC on Monday that his firm's biggest position was a bullish bet on Google parent Alphabet Inc.
NEW YORK, Aug 7 Hedge fund investor Leon Cooperman, the chief executive of Omega Advisors, told cable television network CNBC on Monday that his firm's biggest position was a bullish bet on Google parent Alphabet Inc.
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.40 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Payments processing company Paysafe Group has backed a 3 billion pound ($3.9 billion) takeover offer from a consortium of funds managed by Blackstone and CVC Capital Partners [CVC.UL], the latest in a string of deals in the sector.
* Paysafe to divest Asia Gateway unit for up to $308 mln (Adds background, details, comments, paragraphs 2-10)
* First Data and Fleetcor announce termination of joint venture agreement; will continue to discuss innovative ways to partner
July 25 French payments company Worldline on Tuesday announced the acquisition of payment processor First Data Baltics and raised its 2017 targets after posting an 11 percent jump in first-half operating profit.
* De Castro's election expands First Data's board from eight members to nine Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-First Data, on June 28, 2017, First Data Corp entered into an amendment to its receivables financing agreement
* First Data Corp - on June 28, 2017, first data corporation entered into an amendment to its receivables financing agreement
|Mastercard Inc (MA.N)||$131.14||+0.26|
|Visa Inc (V.N)||$102.51||+0.35|
|Discover Financial Services (DFS.N)||$59.43||-0.47|
|eBay Inc (EBAY.OQ)||$34.78||-0.07|
|Altaba Inc (AABA.OQ)||$63.07||+0.87|
|Symantec Corporation (SYMC.OQ)||$28.45||+0.41|
|The Western Union Company (WU.N)||$18.88||-0.12|
|Fidelity National Information Servcs Inc (FIS.N)||$89.83||+0.26|
|Fiserv Inc (FISV.OQ)||$120.36||-0.73|
|Total System Services, Inc. (TSS.N)||$64.95||+0.05|