FedEx Corp (FDX)
23 Jun 2017
FedEx Corp's quarterly profit beat analysts' estimates and the package delivery company forecast higher earnings for fiscal 2018 as it gains from the acquisition of TNT Express and higher sales across its business units.
* Says no final decision on additional peak pricing changes (Adds details from conference call, analyst comment; updates shares)
* FedEx Corp. Reports record fourth quarter and full-year earnings
June 20 Package delivery company FedEx Corp reported a quarterly profit compared with loss in the year-ago period, boosted by higher sales across all its business units.
* FedEx may get involved with Trump's push to privatize airports- CNBC, citing source Source http://cnb.cx/2s429OM
* Sets quarterly cash dividend of $0.50 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Two FedEx mechanics have accused the shipping company of short-changing thousands of its workers nationwide who took military leave to serve in the National Guard and reserves by contributing less to their pensions than they were entitled to.
WASHINGTON FedEx said on Friday it was experiencing issues with some of its Microsoft Corp Windows systems in relation to a global cyber attack that had disrupted hospitals in England and infected computers in dozens of other countries around the world.
WASHINGTON, May 12 FedEx said on Friday it was experiencing issues with some of its Microsoft Corp Windows systems in relation to a global cyber attack that had disrupted hospitals in England and infected computers in dozens of other countries around the world.
* FedEx says it is "experiencing interference with some of our windows-based systems caused by malware" as part of the cyberattack - NBC Further company coverage: