Felda Global Ventures Holdings Bhd (FGVH.KL)
26 May 2017
KUALA LUMPUR, May 15 Malaysian palm oil producer Felda Global Ventures Holdings Bhd said it had signed an initial deal with a unit of China's grain stockpiler aimed at expanding its palm oil supply and distribution network in its third biggest market.
* memorandum of understanding has been signed dated 14 may 2017 with sinograin oils corporation
BRIEF-Felda Global Ventures announces mutual termination of jva in respect of management and operations of JV entity known as Fgv Pho La Min
* Unit announces mutual termination of jva in respect of management and operations of jv entity known as Fgv Pho La Min
* Clarifies that board has not received any notifications from any shareholders on transactions reported by news media
* clarifies FGV has procured all necessary approvals from relevant authorities in Indonesia
* March fresh fruit bunches production 299,583 MT; March rubber production 236,320 KG
* Memorandum of Understanding has been signed with Trimex Industries Private Limited
BRIEF-Felda Global Ventures sign MOU with Federal Land Development Authority and Human Rights Commission Of Malaysia
* Signed a mou with federal land development authority and the human rights commission of malaysia
* Feb crude palm oil produced 172,553 mt; Feb palm kernel produced 45,853 mt
KUALA LUMPUR, March 22 Felda Global Ventures Holdings Bhd, a Malaysian palm plantation operator, is in talks with several companies, including Chinese firms, to establish partnerships to expand its distribution networks and finance facilities.