Felda Global Ventures Holdings Bhd (FGVH.KL)
20 Jan 2017
* FGV was informed that there has been no discussion on this matter at their board level
KUALA LUMPUR Malaysia's Federal Land Development Authority (Felda) came under mounting criticism on Tuesday for its plans to purchase a stake in Indonesian palm oil firm PT Eagle High Plantations Tbk in what critics have called an overpriced deal.
* Refer to the media article entitled "fraud in fgv" appearing in the starbiz dated 23 november 2016
* Oct fresh fruit bunches production 334,611 mt and oct rubberproduction 394,985 kg
KUALA LUMPUR, Nov 22 Malaysia's Felda Global Ventures Holdings Bhd said on Tuesday it would rationalise its operations, which could lead to financial impairments and losses.
* signed a memorandum of understanding on 8 november 2016 with Sabah Forestry Department
* Production figures for august 2016 of crude palm oil produced 268,431 mt