Fujitsu Ltd (FJTSY.PK)
* Asahi Glass soars on strong forecast and share buy back plan
* Fujitsu plans to buy back 1.9 pct of outstanding stock (Adds pix)
TOKYO Fujitsu Ltd's biggest shareholder is planning to sell about $1 billion worth of the Japanese electronics conglomerate's stock, part of a plan by the two firms to unwind their cross-shareholdings.
TOKYO, Feb 7 Japan's Fujitsu Ltd said on Tuesday its biggest shareholder would sell most of its stake in the electronics conglomerate, part of a plan by the two firms to unwind their cross-shareholdings.
* Fujitsu extends multi-million euro contract with Bridgestone Europe to support services infrastructure transformation Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Fujitsu and SUSE expand strategic alliance to develop and promote dynamic, flexible and secure open source solutions
* Fujitsu and SUSE expand strategic alliance to develop and promote dynamic, flexible and secure open source solutions Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says to transfer IBM distributorship agreements, Hewlett Packard Enterprise distributorship agreement, Lenovo System x distributorship agreement and Fujitsu distributorship agreement to wholly owned unit Artim Bilisim Cozum ve Dagitim
TOKYO Japan's Fujitsu Ltd on Thursday confirmed it was in talks with China's Lenovo Group to cooperate in the design and manufacture of personal computers (PC), and that any outcome would see it retain its own PC brand.
TOKYO, Oct 27 Japan's Fujitsu Ltd on Thursday confirmed it was in talks with China's Lenovo Group to cooperate in the design and manufacture of personal computers (PC), and that any outcome would see it retain its own PC brand.
* Lenovo-In discussions with Fujitsu in connection with potential strategic cooperation in research and development, design and manufacturing of personal computers for global market
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$180.67||-0.76|
|Intel Corporation (INTC.OQ)||$36.48||+0.07|
|Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO.OQ)||$33.74||+0.14|
|Dell Inc. (4331.HK)||--||--|
|Nokia Corp (NOKIA.HE)||€4.70||-0.02|
|Siemens AG (SIEGn.DE)||€120.60||-1.05|
|Canon Inc (7751.T)||¥3,299||-18.00|
|Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (ERICb.ST)||53.20kr||-1.10|
|Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (ERICa.ST)||54.45kr||-0.90|
|Texas Instruments Incorporated (TXN.OQ)||$76.44||+0.19|