Flowers Foods Inc (FLO.N)
27 Oct 2016
* Flowers Foods - became aware of an analyst report of BMO capital markets regarding co - sec filing
BRIEF-Flowers Foods & Flowers Finance ii, entered into an amendment to co's existing $200 million loan agreement dated July 17, 2013-Sec filing
* Flowers Foods Inc - On Sept 30, co. & Flowers Finance ii, llc entered into an amendment to co's existing $200 million loan agreement dated July 17, 2013
* Flowers foods, inc. Prices $400 million of 3.500% senior notes due 2026
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, September 23 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned a 'BBB' rating to Flowers Foods', Inc. (Flowers; FLO) new $300million senior unsecured notes due Oct. 1, 2026. Net proceeds will be used to repay outstanding debt and for general corporate purposes. The notes rank equally with all of Flowers' existing and future senior unsecured debt and include standard protection for bondholders including a Change of Control Triggering Even
* Files for potential senior notes offering; size not disclosed - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Flowers Foods Inc says George Deese, chairman of board, exercised stock option for approximately 587,000 shares of Flowers Foods common stock Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, August 12 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Flowers Foods' (Flowers) Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'BBB'. The Rating Outlook has been revised to Negative from Stable. A full list of ratings is at the end of this press release. The Outlook revision reflects Fitch's view that recent weakness in Flowers' organic revenue growth could continue and that EBITDA margins could remain pressured absent meaningful cost sav
BRIEF-Flowers Foods Inc - "Revised guidance takes into consideration soft consumer demand in bakery category"
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.26 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* U.S. Department of Labor notified Co that it has been scheduled for a compliance review under Fair Labor Standards Act.
* Has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.16 per share, an increase of 10.3 pct