First Quantum Minerals Ltd (FM.TO)
24 Feb 2017
* Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.10 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
BRIEF-Zincore regains full ownership of Dolores Porphyry Copper Project, exchanges convertible loan for project royalty
* Zincore regains full ownership of Dolores Porphyry Copper project and exchanges convertible loan for project royalty
Feb 13 Canada's main stock index was set to follow global markets higher on Monday, helped by optimism over U.S. President Donald Trump's tax reform plans and a rebound in certain commodity prices.
* Peter Steiner to succeed Andreas de Maizière as chairman of the supervisory board of Zeal
LUSAKA, Feb 8 Canada's First Quantum Minerals plans to invest over $1 billion in a new smelter and modernisation of a copper mine in Zambia, a senior Zambian official said on Wednesday, but the company said the investment was "very conditional".
LUSAKA, Feb 8 First Quantum Minerals has asked a Zambian court to dismiss a $1.4 billion claim by a state-owned firm, which accused the Canadian company of irregular transactions with its local subsidiary.
* Sees 2017 total net capital expenditure of $1.07 billion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q4 GOLD PRODUCTION WAS 54,234 OUNCES VERSUS 53,889 OUNCES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* 2016 planned capital expenditure for Cobre Panama increased to $450 million from $390 million
* First Quantum Minerals to release third quarter 2016 financial and operating results on October 27, 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: