First Quantum Minerals Ltd (FM.TO)
26 May 2017
* Says director Martin Rowley to retire Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* First Quantum Minerals Ltd - qtrly copper production increased 11% year-over-year to 132,356 tonnes
GABORONE, April 26 Botswana's government on Wednesday granted First Quantum Minerals Ltd and African Energy a tax holiday to build the 450 megawatt (MW) Sese coal power plant in a bid to encourage private sector investment in the sector.
* First quantum minerals announces cancellation of notes following tender offers, satisfaction of financing condition and satisfaction and discharge of indentures
March 22 Stock futures pointed to a lower opening for Canada's main stock index on Wednesday on growing doubts whether U.S. President Donald Trump will be able to deliver on promised tax cuts.
* First quantum minerals ltd. Announces pricing of senior notes offering
* First Quantum Minerals Ltd - offers will expire at on march 17, 2017
* Is launching an offering of $1,600 million of Senior Notes due 2023 and 2025
* Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.10 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
BRIEF-Zincore regains full ownership of Dolores Porphyry Copper Project, exchanges convertible loan for project royalty
* Zincore regains full ownership of Dolores Porphyry Copper project and exchanges convertible loan for project royalty