Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co KGaA (FMEG.DE)
* U.S. court has granted a temporary restraining order (TRO) requested by dialysis patients citizens, Fresenius Medical Care, Davita, and US Renal, with the support of the American kidney foundation
* Fresenius Medical Care, Cytosorbents agreed to broaden terms of existing partnership,to add expansive co-marketing deal for Cytosorb
BERLIN/NEW YORK German's Fresenius Medical Care and U.S. rival DaVita Inc said they had both received subpoenas from federal prosecutors investigating their ties with a charity that helps patients pay for kidney dialysis.
BERLIN/NEW YORK, Jan 7 German's Fresenius Medical Care and U.S. rival DaVita Inc said they had both received subpoenas from federal prosecutors investigating their ties with a charity that helps patients pay for kidney dialysis.
BERLIN, Jan 7 German kidney dialysis provider Fresenius Medical Care (FMC) said it is challenging a U.S. move to end assistance to patients with end-stage renal disease (ESRD) that it said could have a "material adverse affect" on its business.
* Says has sold medical technology company XENIOS AG to Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA
* Improvements driven by strong North America sales (Recasts throughout, adds details)
FRANKFURT, Oct 27 German healthcare group Fresenius SE slightly upped its earnings guidance on Thursday, citing strong prospects for the remaining months of 2016 and a solid third-quarter performance.
* Group revenue +9% (+9% at constant currency), driven by a strong performance in health care services
FRANKFURT, Sept 6 The DAX top-30 index looked set to open 0.4 percent higher on Tuesday, according to premarket data from brokerage Lang & Schwarz at 0615 GMT.