Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co KGaA (FMEG.DE)
FRANKFURT, Oct 6 - German healthcare group Fresenius has its sights trained on takeovers in the medical nutrition market, its chief executive said -- even after it failed, according to sources, to purchase a large Danone business last year.
* Says plan to sell Venezuela dialysis service business, to incur $30 million loss Further company coverage:
FRANKFURT - German healthcare group Fresenius SE on Wednesday lifted its full-year earnings target for the second time as its rivals in the U.S. generic infusion drug market struggled with longer-than-expected production outages.
* Fresenius boosted by drug launches, rivals' production blunders
* Says q2 dialysis product revenue decreased by 4% on year to $854 million mainly due to negative currency developments
* Says expects care coordination businesses to start adding to earnings from 2016
FRANKFURT - German healthcare group Fresenius SE lifted its full-year earnings forecast as its rivals in the U.S. generic infusion drug market grappled with supply shortages longer than expected.
* Expects adj net income growth of 13-16 pct, before forex effects
FRANKFURT, April 29 - Kidney dialysis specialist Fresenius Medical Care (FMC) reported a 2 percent rise in quarterly net profit, meeting expectations, and confirmed its guidance for 2015.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Fresenius Medical Care - Finlabo Research Equity Report: Fundamental and Technical Analysis and 6 months performance forecast
Provider : Finlabo SIM Spa
Provider : ValuEngine, Inc.
Provider : S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co KGaA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.