Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co KGaA (FMEG.DE)
9 Dec 2016
* Says has sold medical technology company XENIOS AG to Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA
* Improvements driven by strong North America sales (Recasts throughout, adds details)
FRANKFURT, Oct 27 German healthcare group Fresenius SE slightly upped its earnings guidance on Thursday, citing strong prospects for the remaining months of 2016 and a solid third-quarter performance.
* Group revenue +9% (+9% at constant currency), driven by a strong performance in health care services
FRANKFURT, Sept 6 The DAX top-30 index looked set to open 0.4 percent higher on Tuesday, according to premarket data from brokerage Lang & Schwarz at 0615 GMT.
* Says acquires dialysis service provider Sandor Nephro services in India, which is expected to generate around $3 mln in 2016 revenues
* Parent Fresenius raises FY profit goal on infusion drugs (Releads, adds shares, analyst comment)
BERLIN/FRANKFURT, Aug 2 The DAX top-30 index looked set to open 0.1 percent lower on Tuesday, according to premarket data from brokerage Lang & Schwarz at 0607 GMT.
BERLIN German healthcare group Fresenius SE raised its profit target for the year after reporting a 12 percent rise in adjusted net income for the second quarter bolstered by the launch of new generic intravenous drugs and rivals' supply shortages.
* Reuters poll average for fmc q2 net revenue was $4.44 billion, ebit $634 million, net income $284 million