Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co KGaA (FMS.N)
FRANKFURT, Sept 6 The DAX top-30 index looked set to open 0.4 percent higher on Tuesday, according to premarket data from brokerage Lang & Schwarz at 0615 GMT.
* Says acquires dialysis service provider Sandor Nephro services in India, which is expected to generate around $3 mln in 2016 revenues
* Parent Fresenius raises FY profit goal on infusion drugs (Releads, adds shares, analyst comment)
BERLIN/FRANKFURT, Aug 2 The DAX top-30 index looked set to open 0.1 percent lower on Tuesday, according to premarket data from brokerage Lang & Schwarz at 0607 GMT.
BERLIN German healthcare group Fresenius SE raised its profit target for the year after reporting a 12 percent rise in adjusted net income for the second quarter bolstered by the launch of new generic intravenous drugs and rivals' supply shortages.
* Reuters poll average for fmc q2 net revenue was $4.44 billion, ebit $634 million, net income $284 million
BERLIN, Aug 1 German healthcare group Fresenius SE raised its profit target for the year on Monday after a better than expected performance in the first half of 2016.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) FRANKFURT/BARCELONA/LONDON, July 29 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has upgraded Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA's (FMC) and Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA's (FSE; together Fresenius) Long-Term Issuer Default Ratings to 'BBB-' from 'BB+'. The Outlooks are Stable. Fitch has also upgraded the Short-Term IDR to 'F3' from 'B'. A full list of rating actions is below. The upgrade reflects Fresenius' improving business risk profile, driven by its inc
* FMC Q1 net income up 9 pct on higher U.S. reimbursement (Adds details on intravenous drugs unit Kabi, FMC anaemia drug)
* Says 120,000 patients on Mircera at end-Q1 Further company coverage:
|DaVita HealthCare Partners Inc (DVA.N)||$56.84||-1.45|
|Baxter International Inc (BAX.N)||$47.35||-1.81|
|Asahi Kasei Corp (3407.T)||¥940||+17.40|
|NIPRO CORPORATION (8086.T)||¥1,304||+13.00|
|Nikkiso Co Ltd (6376.T)||¥917||-4.00|
|Terumo Corp (4543.T)||¥4,075||+5.00|
|Kawasumi Laboratories, Incorporated (7703.T)||¥654||-10.00|
|Fuso Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (4538.T)||¥2,670||+7.00|
|Toray Industries Inc (3402.T)||¥975||+6.80|
|NxStage Medical, Inc. (NXTM.OQ)||$22.10||-1.31|