Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co KGaA (FMS.N)
22 Mar 2017
* FMC sees slowing profit growth in 2017 (Adds details, Fresenius results)
FRANKFURT, Feb 22 The world's largest kidney dialysis provider Fresenius Medical Care (FMC) said it expected its net income growth to slow to between 7 and 9 percent this year, after a 21 percent jump last year.
* FMC diversifying into therapeutic areas beyond kidney (Adds strategic rationale, percentage of stake taken, report on price)
FRANKFURT, Feb 3 Germany dialysis specialist Fresenius Medical Care said it was buying a majority stake in Cura Group, a leading operator of high-quality day hospitals in Australia.
* Is acquiring a majority stake in Cura Group and scales up in Australia
FRANKFURT, Jan 31 Dialysis provider Fresenius Medical Care (FMC) settled a dispute with the United States Departments of Veterans Affairs and Justice over outstanding payments and expects to book a net income gain of 45 to 50 million euros ($48.2-$53.5 million) as a result.
* Reached amicable agreement with U.S. Departments of veterans affairs and justice resolving reimbursement for services provided to veterans
* U.S. court has granted a temporary restraining order (TRO) requested by dialysis patients citizens, Fresenius Medical Care, Davita, and US Renal, with the support of the American kidney foundation
* Fresenius Medical Care, Cytosorbents agreed to broaden terms of existing partnership,to add expansive co-marketing deal for Cytosorb
BERLIN/NEW YORK German's Fresenius Medical Care and U.S. rival DaVita Inc said they had both received subpoenas from federal prosecutors investigating their ties with a charity that helps patients pay for kidney dialysis.
|Davita Inc (DVA.N)||$65.56||-0.45|
|Baxter International Inc (BAX.N)||$51.79||+0.39|
|Asahi Kasei Corp (3407.T)||¥1,071||-3.00|
|NIPRO CORPORATION (8086.T)||¥1,580||-27.00|
|Nikkiso Co Ltd (6376.T)||¥1,202||+5.00|
|Terumo Corp (4543.T)||¥3,880||+10.00|
|Kawasumi Laboratories, Incorporated (7703.T)||¥723||0.00|
|Fuso Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (4538.T)||¥2,895||-26.00|
|Toray Industries Inc (3402.T)||¥989||+2.50|
|NxStage Medical, Inc. (NXTM.OQ)||$27.08||-0.39|