Groupe Fnac SA (FNAC.PA)
7 Dec 2016
LONDON Activist investor Knight Vinke expects European investment banks will have to merge with U.S. or Chinese rivals because they lack scale in wholesale trading and have no deep domestic market to subsidize their activities.
* Said on Wednesday it has completed its 650 million euro ($729.2 million) senior bond issue maturing 2023
* Groupe FNAC launches 650 million euros senior notes offering Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Darty shareholders who made valid elections for new Fnac shares have had such elections satisfied in full
* Authority will require FNAC to sell five existing stores and one additional store yet to be opened
PARIS France's competition authority will take account of online sales when analyzing French retailer Fnac's planned acquisition of consumer electronics retailer Darty , its boss said on Wednesday.
PARIS, July 6 France's competition authority will take account of online sales when analysing French retailer Fnac's planned acquisition of consumer electronics retailer Darty, its boss said on Wednesday.
* Groupe Fnac and Darty Plc announce that they have entered into a clean team confidentiality agreement dated 30 June 2016 with Boston Consulting Group, Inc
* Shareholders voted to pass resolution granting authority to directors to issue up to 8.5 million new FNAC shares in connection with Darty offer