Fresenius SE & Co KGaA (FREG.DE)
BERLIN, July 21 Fresenius named Rachel Empey as its chief financial officer on Friday, poaching her from Telefonica Deutschland.
* At yesterday's special meeting, shareholders of Akorn, Inc., have approved merger agreement with fresenius kabi, with 83.9 percent of outstanding shares being voted in favour of transaction. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Akorn shareholders vote to approve merger agreement with Fresenius Kabi
* ABOUT 80 NEW JOBS ARE BEING CREATED AT THE SANTIAGO DE BESTEIROS PLANT BY THE EXPANSION Source text: http://bit.ly/2tUfsVP Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* following highly successful fiscal year 2016, the annual general meeting agrees to a substantial dividend increase to 1.10 euros.
* Cerus provides update on U.S. Platelet additive solution (pas) supply
Mallinckrodt Plc is exploring a sale of its generic drug unit, in a deal that could fetch as much as $2 billion and help pivot the specialty pharmaceutical maker toward higher-margin branded drugs, according to people familiar with the matter.
* A pending platelet additive solution shortage is expected to impact some U.S. blood centers producing intercept platelets
FRANKFURT, May 12 The head of German healthcare group Fresenius SE said he would abstain from the takeover market for now, after striking three deals worth billions of euros in total since taking over less than a year ago.
FRANKFURT German healthcare group Fresenius on Wednesday toned up its earnings guidance for the year as demand for recently launched generic infusion drugs continued to grow at higher-than-expected rates.