Fiesta Restaurant Group Inc (FRGI.OQ)
9 Dec 2016
Nov 14 Starboard Value LP, the activist hedge fund that pushed for the board shake-up and sale of internet company Yahoo Inc. early this year, added media group Tronc Inc. to its investment portfolio in the last quarter, according to a filing.
* Qtrly comparable restaurant sales at pollo tropical decreased 1.0 pct and comparable guest traffic decreased 2.5 pct
* Fiesta Restaurant Group, Inc closes 10 Pollo Tropical restaurants; will rebrand up to three restaurants as Taco Cabana restaurants
Fiesta Restaurant Group Inc is alerting potential suitors that it plans to put itself up for sale, the New York Post reported, citing a source close to the situation.
Oct 14 Fiesta Restaurant Group Inc is alerting potential suitors that it plans to put itself up for sale, the New York Post reported, citing a source close to the situation.
BRIEF-Fiesta Restaurant Group is quietly alerting potential suitors that it intends to put itself up for sale - NY Post
* Fiesta Restaurant Group is quietly alerting potential suitors that it intends to put itself up for sale - NY Post Source text - http://nyp.st/2dC9Fsl Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
* Fiesta Restaurant Group, Inc announces appointment of interim CEO; provides strategic update
* Purchased Fiesta Restaurant Group shares based on belief that shares, when purchased, were undervalued
* Company's board will immediately commence a search for Taft's successor
* Fiesta Restaurant Group Inc. reports second quarter 2016 results