First Solar Inc (FSLR.O)
21 Feb 2017
First Solar Inc , the largest U.S. solar equipment manufacturer, raised its 2017 sales forecast as the company now expects to fully recognize revenue from a project sale.
Feb 21 First Solar Inc, the largest U.S. solar equipment manufacturer, swung to a quarterly loss, as the company recorded charges related to a transition to a new module.
* WILL SUPPLY 63 MEGAWATTS DCOF ADVANCED THIN-FILM PHOTOVOLTAIC (PV) MODULES TO KIDSTON PHASE ONE SOLAR PROJECT IN QUEENSLAND Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* 62 pct owned unit Zorlu Holding signs cooperation agreement with First Solar
* Franklin Resources reports 6 percent passive stake in first Solar Inc as of December 31, 2016 -SEC filing Source text : [ID:http://bit.ly/2kTxa6G] Further company coverage:
BRIEF-First solar says entered into a sixth amendment to amended and restated credit agreement dated as of Oct. 15, 2010
* On Jan 20, co entered into a sixth amendment to amended and restated credit agreement dated as of October 15, 2010 - sec filing
First Solar Inc forecast 2017 sales well below analysts' estimate, and the company said it would slash about 1,600 jobs, or 27 percent of its global workforce, as it transitions to a new product ahead of schedule.
* To advance production of Series 6 modules by a year to 2018
* Says one impact of Series 6 pull forward is that 2017 production will be lower than previously communicated
* To reduce First Solar's workforce by approximately 1,600 associates, or 27% of its approximately 6,000 global total
|Yingli Green Energy Holding Co Ltd (ADR) (YGE.N)||$2.83||+0.14|
|Hanwha Q Cells Co Ltd -ADR (HQCL.OQ)||$9.14||+0.30|
|Suntech Power Holdings Co., Ltd. (ADR) (STPFQ.PK)||--||--|
|SunPower Corporation (SPWR.OQ)||$8.58||+0.69|
|SunPower Corporation (SPWRB.OQ)||--||--|
|Trina Solar Limited (ADR) (TSL.N)||$10.31||+0.10|
|Canadian Solar Inc. (CSIQ.OQ)||$15.36||+1.24|