First Solar Inc (FSLR.O)
21 Aug 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$7,096.68|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||100.19|
- First Solar Inc , the biggest solar panel maker in the United States, reported a lower-than-expected quarterly profit, sending its shares down 5 percent in extended trade.
Aug 5 - First Solar Inc, the biggest solar panel maker in the United States, reported a lower-than-expected quarterly profit, sending its shares down 5 percent in extended trade.
Aug 5 - First Solar Inc, the biggest solar panel maker in the United States, reported an 86 percent fall in quarterly profit, largely due to project delays.
- First Solar Inc increased its full-year earnings forecast as its quarterly profit nearly doubled, helped by higher sales and a fall in operating expenses.
- First Solar Inc's quarterly profit nearly doubled as revenue increased and operating expenses fell.
May 6 - First Solar Inc's quarterly profit nearly doubled as revenue increased and operating expenses fell.
* Dow off 0.7 pct; S&P 500 down 0.6 pct; Nasdaq off 0.6 pct (Updates to close)
* Indexes off: Dow 0.19 pct; S&P 500 0.14 pct; Nasdaq 0.17 pct (Adds Fed announcement)
- Solar company First Solar Inc reported a lower-than-expected quarterly profit and forecast weak first-quarter earnings, hurt by irregular revenue from its solar projects.
* Sees 1st-quarter profit of $0.50-$0.60/share vs est. $0.84
|Yingli Green Energy Hold. Co. Ltd. (ADR) (YGE.N)||$3.66||-0.08|
|Hanwha Solarone Co Ltd (HSOL.OQ)||$2.17||-0.01|
|Suntech Power Holdings Co., Ltd. (ADR) (STPFQ.PK)||$0.28||-0.01|
|SunPower Corporation (SPWR.OQ)||$37.47||-0.50|
|SunPower Corporation (SPWRB.OQ)||--||--|
|Trina Solar Limited (ADR) (TSL.N)||$13.28||+0.13|
|Canadian Solar Inc. (CSIQ.OQ)||$34.65||-0.55|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Trading Report for (FSLR). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
"The Economy Matters" Report for FSLR: the economy's impact on FSLR's price and risk, featuring the powerful Economic Climate Rating
Provider: MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.