First Solar Inc (FSLR.O)
24 Mar 2017
* First solar begins operation of 250 megawatt moapa southern paiute solar project Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
U.S. solar company First Solar Inc raised its 2017 sales forecast due to the timing of the sale of a major project, but said a large facility in Arizona had been canceled due to opposition to its location on tribal lands.
Feb 21 U.S. solar company First Solar Inc raised its 2017 sales forecast due to the timing of the sale of a major project, but said a large facility in Arizona had been canceled due to opposition to its location on tribal lands.
Feb 21 First Solar Inc, the largest U.S. solar equipment manufacturer, swung to a quarterly loss, as the company recorded charges related to a transition to a new module.
* WILL SUPPLY 63 MEGAWATTS DCOF ADVANCED THIN-FILM PHOTOVOLTAIC (PV) MODULES TO KIDSTON PHASE ONE SOLAR PROJECT IN QUEENSLAND Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* 62 pct owned unit Zorlu Holding signs cooperation agreement with First Solar
* Franklin Resources reports 6 percent passive stake in first Solar Inc as of December 31, 2016 -SEC filing Source text : [ID:http://bit.ly/2kTxa6G] Further company coverage:
BRIEF-First solar says entered into a sixth amendment to amended and restated credit agreement dated as of Oct. 15, 2010
* On Jan 20, co entered into a sixth amendment to amended and restated credit agreement dated as of October 15, 2010 - sec filing
First Solar Inc forecast 2017 sales well below analysts' estimate, and the company said it would slash about 1,600 jobs, or 27 percent of its global workforce, as it transitions to a new product ahead of schedule.
* To advance production of Series 6 modules by a year to 2018
|Yingli Green Energy Holding Co Ltd (ADR) (YGE.N)||$2.12||+0.01|
|Hanwha Q Cells Co Ltd -ADR (HQCL.OQ)||$6.95||+0.25|
|Suntech Power Holdings Co., Ltd. (ADR) (STPFQ.PK)||--||--|
|SunPower Corporation (SPWR.OQ)||$6.07||-0.15|
|SunPower Corporation (SPWRB.OQ)||--||--|
|Trina Solar Limited (ADR) (TSL.N)||--||--|
|Canadian Solar Inc. (CSIQ.OQ)||$11.15||-0.49|