First Solar Inc (FSLR.O)
30 Jul 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$6,547.15|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||100.12|
- First Solar Inc increased its full-year earnings forecast as its quarterly profit nearly doubled, helped by higher sales and a fall in operating expenses.
- First Solar Inc's quarterly profit nearly doubled as revenue increased and operating expenses fell.
May 6 - First Solar Inc's quarterly profit nearly doubled as revenue increased and operating expenses fell.
* Dow off 0.7 pct; S&P 500 down 0.6 pct; Nasdaq off 0.6 pct (Updates to close)
* Indexes off: Dow 0.19 pct; S&P 500 0.14 pct; Nasdaq 0.17 pct (Adds Fed announcement)
- Solar company First Solar Inc reported a lower-than-expected quarterly profit and forecast weak first-quarter earnings, hurt by irregular revenue from its solar projects.
* Sees 1st-quarter profit of $0.50-$0.60/share vs est. $0.84
Feb 25 - U.S. solar company First Solar Inc's net income fell 58 percent, hurt mainly by a charge related to a write-down of the value of an idle facility in Vietnam.
|Yingli Green Energy Hold. Co. Ltd. (ADR) (YGE.N)||$3.41||+0.08|
|Hanwha Solarone Co Ltd (HSOL.OQ)||$2.23||+0.07|
|Suntech Power Holdings Co., Ltd. (ADR) (STPFQ.PK)||$0.30||-0.00|
|SunPower Corporation (SPWR.OQ)||$38.24||+0.27|
|SunPower Corporation (SPWRB.OQ)||--||--|
|Trina Solar Limited (ADR) (TSL.N)||$11.42||-0.12|
|Canadian Solar Inc. (CSIQ.OQ)||$26.23||+0.29|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Trading Report for (FSLR). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
"The Economy Matters" Report for FSLR: the economy's impact on FSLR's price and risk, featuring the powerful Economic Climate Rating
Provider: MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.