Orange SA (FTE.DE)
24 Mar 2017
* Orange to create new entity dedicated to "orange content", reporting directly to ceo - richard
PARIS French music and books retailer Fnac-Darty and music streaming site Deezer on Tuesday unveiled a strategic alliance, which could see Fnac becoming a Deezer shareholder within three years.
* FY 2016 revenue at 4.1 million euros ($4.34 million) versus 3.2 million euros a year ago
PARIS Leading French telecoms company Orange said it was interested in working with Canal Plus on acquiring sports rights rather than trying to buy a stake in the pay TV business.
* Orange wants to partner with Canal Plus rather than buy stake
PARIS, Feb 23 French telecoms group Orange reported a 1.3 percent increase of its yearly core operating profit on Thursday, helped by a strong sales momentum in Spain and a reduction in labour expenses.
* says appoints head of France's Banque Publique d'Investissement Nicolas Dufourcq to its board of directors Further company coverage: (Paris Newsroom)
* Wins tender to provide mobile services to public institutions.
* Wins tender to provide mobile services to public institutions
* Chairman and CEO says Orange will launch French mobile banking arm in few weeks time