FMC Technologies Inc (FTI)
28 Jul 2016
PARIS, July 28 French oil services company Technip said on Thursday plans to cut spending due to the fall in oil prices were ahead of schedule as it reported better-than-expected second quarter revenue.
* Qtrly backlog for company was $3.4 billion, including subsea technologies backlog of $2.9 billion
* FMC Technologies and Technip announce successful early conclusion of U.S. antitrust review
PARIS, June 24 French oil services company Technip said on Friday there was no reason for Britain's exit from the European Union to impact its merger with FMC Technologies, including plans for London to be the legal headquarters of the new group.
* On June 14, co and Technip S.A entered into a definitive business combination agreement
PARIS France's Technip on Thursday announced an all-stock merger with U.S. rival FMC Technologies, as it seeks to offset weaker spending on exploration and production by cash-strapped oil companies.
* French govt to remain long-term investor - source (Adds analyst, shares, French government source)
PARIS, May 19 France's Technip announced an all-stock merger with U.S. rival FMC Technologies to create an oil services group with combined revenue of $20 billion.
* Combined company, which will be called TechnipFMC, would have an equity value of $13 billion based on pre-announcement share prices
* All-Stock transaction: Technip shareholders to receive 2.0 shares of combined company for each share of Technip
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Trading Report for (FTI). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider : Stock Traders Daily
Provider : New Constructs, LLC
Provider : Wright Reports
"The Economy Matters" Report for FTI: the economy's impact on FTI's price and risk, featuring the powerful Economic Climate Rating and the new MacroRisk "Stoplight" and Risk Correspondence Score
Provider : MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.