Fortis Inc (FTS.N)
23 Jan 2017
* Says it lowered conversion price of 6th series unregistered and unsecured private convertible bonds to 3,025 won/share from 3,395 won/share, effective Jan. 13
* Fortis Inc sells 4.7 million trust units of Slate Office REIT
* Says it will issue 488,601 shares of common stock, at 3,070 won per share, to raise 1.5 billion won in proceeds for operations
* Says it will issue 1.5 million shares of common stock, at 3,070 won per share, to raise 4.5 billion won in proceeds for operations
CALGARY, Alberta, Nov 4 Woodfibre LNG will start building British Columbia's first liquefied natural gas processing and export terminal in 2017, it said on Friday, a project that would grant Canada a long-awaited opportunity to enter the global market.
* Qtrly earnings per share $0.45 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Sees fy 2016 revenue c$60 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says it appoints Jung Sang Hun as co-CEO to replace Jin Gwang Ho due to Jin Gwang Ho's resignation, on Oct. 26
* Fortis-Joseph L. Welch announced his retirement, effective Nov 1, 2016, as president and chief executive officer of ITC Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TORONTO Canadian utility Fortis Inc expects to make further acquisitions in North America after it completes an $11.3 billion purchase of ITC Holdings Corp , its chief executive said.