Future Enterprises Ltd (FURE.NS)
23 Jun 2017
* Future enterprises clarifies on news item on co's plans to raise up to 7 billion rupees via logistics arm IPO"
* Says clarifies on news item, "Future Enterprises looks to sell 50% stake in Future Generali"
* March quarter net loss 1.96 billion rupees versus profit 182.6 million rupees year ago
* Says approved and alloted ncds worth up to 250 million rupees Source text: http://bit.ly/2qrNRqt Further company coverage:
* Says approved & allotted NCDs worth up to INR 500 million Source text - (http://bit.ly/2qVQa49) Further company coverage:
* Says approved increase in investment limit of RFPIs from 24 percent to 49 percent Source text: http://bit.ly/2piAUSc Further company coverage:
* Says approved segregation of home retail business into Praxis Home Retail via demerger
BRIEF-Future Retail gets members' nod for scheme of arrangement with Heritage Foods, Heritage Foods Retail
* Gets members' nod for composite scheme of arrangement among Heritage Foods, Heritage Foods Retail and co Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Future enterprises- allotted NCDs aggregating to INR 3.32 billion Source text - (http://bit.ly/2n8JwoR) Further company coverage:
* Says approved allotment of NCDs worth 3.52 billion rupees Source text: http://bit.ly/2nJm7Md Further company coverage: