Goldcorp Inc (G.TO)
BUENOS AIRES A federal court in Argentina has ordered the suspension of activities at Glencore Plc's Alumbrera gold and copper mine as part of a pollution complaint, according to court documents seen by Reuters on Tuesday.
TORONTO, June 29 Canada's main stock index fell in morning trade on Thursday in a broad retreat led by slips among heavyweight energy, gold mining and industrial stocks and a pullback in shares of convenience store operator Alimentation Couche Tard Inc.
* Teck resources ltd - announced that its Mexican subsidiary has entered into a binding agreement with a subsidiary of Goldcorp Inc
* Goldcorp announces sale of its 21% minority interest in the San Nicolas copper-zinc project
* Goldcorp announces expiration of offer and final take up of Exeter shares
* Exeter provides update on 2017 annual general meeting of shareholders
* San Marco to sell LA Pinta 06 to a subsidiary of Goldcorp Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* San Marco Resources Inc - deal for US$225,000 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
MEXICO CITY/TORONTO Mexico's tax agency is holding over $360 million in tax rebates owed to six Canadian miners, including $230 million to Goldcorp Inc, according to sources and official documents seen by Reuters, escalating the situation into a showdown between the Mexican government and Canadian mining firms operating there.
* Goldcorp announces take-up of Exeter shares and mandatory extension period to june 20, 2017