Assicurazioni Generali SpA (GASI.MI)
30 Sep 2016
Sept 30 Assicurazioni Generali Chief Financial Officer Alberto Minali says:
* Italy's Leonardo Del Vecchio increased its stake to 3.163 percent in the insurer On July 1, from a previous 2.002 percent, according to a filing by Italian market watchdog Consob Further company coverage: (Reporting by Milan newsroom)
LONDON Italian insurer Generali's Chief Executive Philippe Donnet said on Tuesday the company was not planning to merge with AXA or with any other company.
LONDON, Sept 13 Italian insurer Generali's Chief Executive Philippe Donnet said on Tuesday the company was not planning to merge with AXA or with any other company.
* its 4.171 percent stake in Italian insurer Generali and its 0.9 percent of voting rights results from transactions conducted on behalf of clients in the context of its market activities Further company coverage: (Reporting by Milan newsroom)
Sept 6 Filings of Italian market regulator Consob show:
* Shares in insurer Assicurazioni Generali and bank UniCredit little changed at open after exclusion from EURO STOXX 50 stock index
* A strong earthquake in mountainous central Italy early on Wednesday caused casualties and considerable damage. Further company coverage: (Reporting by Milan newsroom)
* Tops analyst estimates with 2.5 percent rise in full-year net profit to 605 million euros ($673 million) helped by capital gains and lower loan loss provisions
* Shares up more than 4 pct (Adds comments from conference call)
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : Wright Reports
Provider : Sadif Analytics Prime
"The Economy Matters" Report for ARZGY: the economy's impact on ARZGY's price and risk, featuring the powerful Economic Climate Rating and the new MacroRisk "Stoplight" and Risk Correspondence Score
Provider : MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
Generali - Finlabo Research Equity Report: Fundamental and Technical Analysis and 6 months performance forecast
Provider : Finlabo SIM Spa
Assicurazioni Generali SpA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.