General Dynamics Corp (GD.N)
20 Jan 2017
* On Jan. 5 James Mattis announced he would resign from company's board of directors upon confirmation as secretary of defense Source text: (http://bit.ly/2jrgsr2) Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
WASHINGTON The U.S. State Department has given its approval for a possible $1.7 billion military sale to Kuwait for the recapitalization of 218 M1A2 tanks and related equipment, services and training, a Pentagon agency said on Tuesday.
* Third Point LLC dissolves share stake in Activision Blizzard Inc
WASHINGTON U.S. defense contractors, which saw international sales rise strongly under President Barack Obama's administration, can expect a continued boom in arms exports under Donald Trump, aided by persistent security risks in the Middle East and rising tensions in Asia and Europe.
WASHINGTON, Nov 9 U.S. defense contractors, which saw international sales rise strongly under President Barack Obama's administration, can expect a continued boom in arms exports under Donald Trump, aided by persistent security risks in the Middle East and rising tensions in Asia and Europe.
* General Dynamics' total backlog at end of third-quarter 2016 was $62 billion
Oct 26 General Dynamics Corp, the maker of Gulfstream jets, tanks and naval ships, reported a 4.6 percent rise in quarterly profit, helped by higher sales in its unit that provides cyber security systems to the U.S. government.
BRIEF-General Dynamics awarded $126 mln U.S.Coast Guard contract for rescue 21 search and rescue program
* General dynamics awarded $126 million U.S. Coast Guard contract for rescue 21 search and rescue program
WASHINGTON, Oct 7 General Dynamics Corp was awarded a $509 million contract from the U.S. Army for the upgrade of an estimated 215 Stryker ground combat vehicles, the Pentagon said on Friday. (Reporting by Mohammad Zargham; Editing by Eric Beech)
* General Dynamics awarded contract for united states special operations command wide mission support
|Boeing Co (BA.N)||$159.53||+0.53|
|United Technologies Corporation (UTX.N)||$110.79||+0.06|
|NP korporatsiya Irkut PAO (IRKT.MM)||руб9.58||+0.18|
|Lockheed Martin Corporation (LMT.N)||$257.73||+0.70|
|Rostvertol PAO (RTVLI.RTS)||--||--|
|Northrop Grumman Corporation (NOC.N)||$232.11||-0.28|
|Raytheon Company (RTN.N)||$146.91||-0.04|
|AAK Progress PAO (AAKPI.RTS)||--||--|
|Textron Inc. (TXT.N)||$49.35||-0.07|
|Textron Inc. (TXT_pa.N)||--||--|