Genesis Energy LP (GEL.N)
29 Jul 2016
* Pricing of public offering of 8,000,000 common units representing limited partner interests at $37.90 per common unit
BRIEF-Genesis offers 8 mln common units representing limited partner interests of Genesis Energy, L.P.
* Says offering 8,000,000 common units representing limited partner interests of Genesis Energy, L.P. Source : (http://bit.ly/29ZLEbW ) Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
* Preliminary adjusted EBITDA for quarter ended June 30, 2016 $133.5 million versus $87.3 million
* Intend to use net proceeds from offering for funding acquisitions or repaying portion of borrowings under revolving credit facility
* Distribution represents an increase of approximately 10.4% over Q2 2015 quarterly distribution
BRIEF-Genesis Energy entered equity distribution agreement with RBC Capital Markets, BNP Paribas Securities, among others on June 27 - SEC Filing
* On June 27, co entered equity distribution agreement with RBC Capital Markets LLC, BNP Paribas Securities Corp, among others - SEC Filing
* Said on Thursday that it agreed with its creditors to restructure its debt by converting 100 pct of it into new series F shares
* Genesis Energy, L.P. expands its credit facility to $1.7 billion
* Q4 net loss 15,101 zlotys ($3,830.12) versus loss of 147,625 zlotys a year ago Source text for Eikon:
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Trading Report for (GEL). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider : Stock Traders Daily
Genesis Energy LP: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider : New Constructs, LLC
Provider : Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.