Getinge AB (GETIb.ST)
Jan 26 Medical technology firm Getinge posted a fourth-quarter core profit below market forecasts on Thursday and said it was still awaiting reply from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on work to improve quality controls at one of its plants.
* Getinge q4 order intake increased by 3.1% to sek 8,582 m (8,326). Order intake declined organically by 1.1%.
* Analysts say new CEO's lack of sector experience a concern (Adds detail, background, comment, share)
* Q3 core profit 963 mln SEK vs consensus 1.00 bln (Adds detail, background, share reaction)
STOCKHOLM, Oct 18 Swedish medical technology firm Getinge said on Tuesday it planned to spin off and list its smallest division, renamed Patient and Post-Acute Care, as it reported a smaller profit than expected for the third quarter.
* Further developed and focused strategy, and preparation for distribution of Patient & Post-Acute Care to shareholders of Getinge
* Says appoints Reinhard Mayer as new CFO and magnus lundbäck as new executive vice president human resources & sustainability Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Stockholm Newsroom)
The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Monday: