Getinge AB (GETIb.ST)
* Analysts say new CEO's lack of sector experience a concern (Adds detail, background, comment, share)
* Q3 core profit 963 mln SEK vs consensus 1.00 bln (Adds detail, background, share reaction)
STOCKHOLM, Oct 18 Swedish medical technology firm Getinge said on Tuesday it planned to spin off and list its smallest division, renamed Patient and Post-Acute Care, as it reported a smaller profit than expected for the third quarter.
* Further developed and focused strategy, and preparation for distribution of Patient & Post-Acute Care to shareholders of Getinge
* Says appoints Reinhard Mayer as new CFO and magnus lundbäck as new executive vice president human resources & sustainability Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Stockholm Newsroom)
The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Monday:
* Spokesperson says only wording of 2016 outlook is changed, view of sales growth is unchanged compared to Q1 report Further company coverage:
* Q2 order intake: -0.7 pct to sek 7,460 m (7,516). Order intake grew organically by 3.0 pct.