GfK SE (GFKG.DE)
28 Apr 2017
BERLIN/FRANKFURT, March 31 The DAX top-30 index looked set to open 0.2 percent lower on Friday, according to premarket data from brokerage Lang & Schwarz at 0610 GMT.
March 30 Acceleratio Capital N.V. says has initiated squeeze out Of Gfk Se minority shareholders Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BERLIN, March 17 German financial services group MLP AG is to replace market researcher GfK SE on the SDAX index of German small-cap shares, stock exchange operator Deutsche Boerse said.
* The management board and supervisory board propose to the annual general meeting to pay no dividends for the financial year 2016. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Frankfurt Newsroom)
* Management board and supervisory board propose to the annual general meeting to pay no dividends for the financial year 2016
* KKR says shareholding quota of the tender offer for Gfk SE amounts to 19.3 percent at the expiry of the acceptance period, additional acceptance period runs from Feb. 16 until March 1, 2017 Source text- http://bit.ly/2kRC17X Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Says Michael Dell's holding in company has risen to 10.07 percent as of Feb. 7 from 9.8 percent Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
FRANKFURT, Feb 7 German research firm GfK said on Tuesday that Michael Dell, founder of the personal computer firm, had bought a 9.8 percent stake in the company.
* Says Michael Dell's holding in company rose above 3 percent as of Jan. 31 to 3.3 percent Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* According to preliminary figures, GFK group's sales in fiscal year 2016 were 3.8 percent down versus the prior year and reached approximately 1,484 million euros ($1.59 billion)(prior year: 1,543.4 million euros)