Gerdau SA (GGBR3.SA)
20 Dec 2013
R$ 0.03 (+0.19%)
|Market Cap (Mil.):||R$ 30,591.35|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||1,719.66|
SAO PAULO, Nov 14 - Price hikes and rising iron ore output will lift Cia Siderúrgica Nacional SA's profitability in coming months, executives and analysts said on Thursday, after Brazil's No. 2 producer of flat steel products beat third-quarter estimates.
SAO PAULO, Oct 31 - Gerdau SA , the largest steelmaker in the Americas, on Thursday reported a higher-than-expected quarterly profit, with rising sales volumes and cost controls in Brazil offsetting declining margins in North America, Europe and India.
SAO PAULO, Oct 31 - Brazil's Gerdau SA , the largest steelmaker in the Americas, reported third-quarter net income of 642 million reais ($293 million), according to a securities filing on Thursday.
* Steelmaker CSN, Gerdau, Usiminas down after two-session gain * Traders step up bets on PDG Realty; Petrobras declines * Brazil's Bovespa down 2.07 pct; Mexico's IPC rises 0.82 pct MEXICO CITY, Aug 20 - Brazilian stocks closed lower on Tuesday, snapping a nine-session rally, led by declines in shares of mining and steel producers despite resilient prices for the commodities in global markets. The benchmark Bovespa stock index shed 2.07 percent to 50,506.43 points, pu
* Steelmaker CSN, Gerdau, Usiminas down after two-session gain * Traders step up bets on PDG Realty; Petrobras declines * Brazil Bovespa down 0.37 pct; Mexico IPC rises 0.62 pct By Lucas Iberico-Lozada SAO PAULO, Aug 20 - Brazilian stocks opened lower on Tuesday, snapping a nine-session rally, led by declines in shares of mining and steel producers despite resilient prices for the commodities in global markets. The benchmark Bovespa stock index shed 0.37 percent to
* Petrobras falls after no fuel price hike announced * Bovespa declines 0.5 pct; Mexico, Chile decline * Gerdau, CSN gain on better pricing outlook, weak currency By Asher Levine and Guillermo Parra-Bernal SAO PAULO, Aug 19 - Brazilian stocks dropped for the first time in nearly two weeks on Monday, led lower by state-controlled oil company Petrobras, after a fuel price hike expected by some failed to materialize. Brazil's benchmark Bovespa index rose 8.7 percent
* Gerdau, CSN contribute to gains on Brazil index * OGX, MMX up after rout in previous session * Brazil's Bovespa up 1.24 pct, Mexico's IPC down 0.25 pct MEXICO CITY, Aug 16 - Brazil's stock index rose above 51,000 points for the first time in more than two months on Friday, boosted by shares of steelmakers and by bargain hunters who snapped up stock of Eike Batista's debt-ridden EBX companies. Concerns over an expected rollback of the U.S. Federal Reserve's massive b
* Gerdau, Usiminas, CSN lead gains in Brazilian index * OGX and MMX up after rout in previous session * Brazil Bovespa up 0.6 pct, Mexico IPC down 0.12 pct By Lucas Iberico-Lozada SAO PAULO, Aug 16 - Brazil's benchmark Bovespa index rose above 51,000 points for the first time in two months on Friday, boosted by stocks of steelmakers and by bargain hunters who snapped up shares of debt-ridden Eike Batista's EBX companies. Concerns over an expected rollback of U.S. m
SAO PAULO, Aug 1 - A decision by the Brazilian government not to renew an import tax on some steel products is unlikely to impact local mill Gerdau SA in a meaningful way, Gerdau executives said at a conference call on Thursday.
Brazilian steelmaker Gerdau SA is not interested in bidding for mining company MMX Mineração e Metálicos SA's Porto do Sudeste port compound, Chief Executive Officer André Gerdau-Johannpeter said on Thursday. MMX is reportedly putting up for sale a series of projects or finding partners to reduce debt and speed up execution.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Pechala's Reports
Validea Guru Analysis Report for GGB. Analysis using Validea's interpretation of the published quantitative strategies of well-known Wall Street experts including Peter Lynch, Warren Buffett, Ben Graham and Ken Fisher, among others.
Gerdau SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Ford Investor Services, Inc.
Provider: TheStreet.com Ratings