Gilead Sciences Inc (GILD.O)
24 Mar 2017
* British Columbia lists EPCLUSA on public drug plan to treat all six genotypes of chronic hepatitis C infection Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* EPCLUSA, to treat all six genotypes of chronic Hepatitis C infection, added to Liste des médicaments de la RAMQ Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Galapagos announces two Phase 2 studies with filgotinib in small bowel and fistulizing Crohn's disease
* announces two new phase 2 studies investigating filgotinib in small bowel Crohn's disease as well as in fistulizing Crohn's disease
Gilead Sciences Inc has asked a federal judge to overturn a record $2.54 billion jury verdict in a patent infringement lawsuit by rival Merck & Co Inc over Gilead's blockbuster hepatitis C drugs Sovaldi and Harvoni.
* Gilead receives approval in Canada for Odefsey for the treatment of HIV-1 infection Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Gilead announces 144-week data evaluating safety and efficacy of Genvoya for treatment of HIV-1 in treatment-naïve adults
LONDON Gilead Sciences has thrown down a challenge to GlaxoSmithKline with good clinical trial results for an experimental HIV drug that works in the same way as the British group's successful dolutegravir.
LONDON, Feb 14 Gilead Sciences has thrown down a challenge to GlaxoSmithKline with good clinical trial results for an experimental HIV drug that works in the same way as the British group's successful dolutegravir.
* Gilead presents new phase 2 data on Bictegravir, an investigational integrase strand transfer inhibitor for the treatment of HIV
BRIEF-Gilead announces findings from new preclinical study evaluating novel class of HIV Capsid inhibitors
* Gilead announces findings from new preclinical study evaluating novel class of HIV Capsid inhibitors
|Pfizer Inc. (PFE.N)||$34.00||-0.29|
|Novartis AG (NOVN.S)||CHF73.75||-0.40|
|Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK.N)||$63.18||-0.10|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (ROG.S)||CHF252.90||+0.30|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (RO.S)||CHF252.50||0.00|
|GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK.L)||1,670.50||-4.50|
|Actelion Ltd (ATLN.S)||CHF274.30||-0.10|
|United Therapeutics Corporation (UTHR.OQ)||$140.05||+0.92|
|ViiV Healthcare Ltd (IPO-VIHL.L)||--||--|
|AbbVie Inc (ABBV.N)||$65.62||-0.03|