Gilead Sciences Inc (GILD.O)
23 Jun 2017
* European CHMP adopts positive opinion for Gilead's Vosevi (sofosbuvir/velpatasvir/voxilaprevir) for the treatment of all chronic Hepatitis C genotypes
An appeals court handed biopharmaceutical company Gilead Sciences Inc a victory on Tuesday in its litigation with Merck & Co Inc over the blockbuster hepatitis C drug Sovaldi.
BRIEF-Gilead receives approval in Canada for Vemlidy for treatment of chronic hepatitis b virus infection
* Gilead receives approval in Canada for Vemlidy™ (tenofovir alafenamide) for the treatment of chronic hepatitis b virus infection
* Gilead submits new drug application to U.S. Food and drug administration for fixed-dose combination of bictegravir, emtricitabine and tenofovir alafenamide for HIV treatment
(This story corrects story published on May 30 to show that two, not three, of the studies had enrolled previously untreated patients, in third and fourth paragraphs from the bottom.)
* Gilead integrase inhibitor proves just as effective as GSK's
May 30 Gilead Sciences Inc said on Tuesday its combination treatment for HIV met the main goal in four late-stage studies, paving the way for regulatory submissions.
BRIEF-Gilead says stockholders did not approve proposal requesting board take steps to adopt policy that chairman of board be independent director
* Gilead-Stockholders did not approve proposal requesting board take steps to adopt policy that chairman of board be independent director-sec filing Source text (http://bit.ly/2r9rtBo) Further company coverage:
Gilead Sciences Inc on Tuesday reported a 25 percent drop in first-quarter profit as fewer patients were treated with its flagship drugs for hepatitis C, sending shares of the biotechnology company down 2.5 percent.
May 2 Gilead Sciences Inc on Tuesday reported a 25 percent drop in first-quarter profit as fewer patients were treated with its flagship drugs for hepatitis C, sending shares of the biotechnology company down 2.5 percent.
|Pfizer Inc. (PFE.N)||$34.17||+0.11|
|Novartis AG (NOVN.S)||CHF83.70||-0.10|
|Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK.N)||$66.16||+0.14|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (ROG.S)||CHF252.80||0.00|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (RO.S)||CHF254.25||-1.75|
|GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK.L)||1,708.50||-13.50|
|Actelion Ltd (ATLN.S)||CHF272.00||-0.25|
|United Therapeutics Corporation (UTHR.OQ)||$131.59||-0.11|
|ViiV Healthcare Ltd (IPO-VIHL.L)||--||--|
|AbbVie Inc (ABBV.N)||$72.64||-0.54|