General Mills Inc (GIS)
21 Apr 2017
* General International Holdings, Inc reports 9.8 percent stake in Lightbridge Corp as of August 2, 2016 - sec filing Source text - http://bit.ly/2p4KOWC Further company coverage:
A U.S. appeals court has sent age discrimination claims by nearly three dozen former General Mills Inc employees to individual arbitration, rejecting their allegations that a waiver they signed was invalid.
BRIEF-J&J Snack Foods Corp says partnership with General Mills by announcing launch of Pillsbury Churro Bites
* J&J Snack Foods Corp says partnership with General Mills by announcing launch of Pillsbury Churro Bites Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, April 07 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed General Mills Inc.'s (General Mills) Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'BBB+' and short-term IDR at F2. The ratings apply to approximately $9.7 billion of total outstanding debt. The Rating Outlook has been revised to Negative from Stable. A full list of rating actions follows at the end of this release. The Outlook revision to Negative reflects the potential risk that that Gen
General Mills Inc reported its seventh straight decline in quarterly sales on Tuesday as the maker of Cheerios breakfast cereal limited discounting in a bid to boost margins, amid stiff pricing competition.
* Expects FY organic sales to fall 4 pct (Adds details, updates shares)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.28 pct, S&P 0.32 pct, Nasdaq 0.40 pct (Updates to open)
* Futures up: Dow 10 pts, S&P 3.5 pts, Nasdaq 10.25 pts (Adds details, comment, updates prices)
March 21 Food maker General Mills Inc reported a bigger-than-expected 5.2 percent fall in quarterly sales on Tuesday, hurt by weak sales of yogurt and baking products in the United States, its biggest market.
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.71 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
|Mondelez International Inc (MDLZ.OQ)||$44.94||-0.04|
|Danone SA (DANO.PA)||€62.15||-1.56|
|Kellogg Company (K.N)||$72.42||-0.37|
|Campbell Soup Company (CPB.N)||$57.35||-0.15|
|RiceBran Technologies (RIBT.OQ)||$0.86||+0.01|
|Seneca Foods Corp (SENEA.OQ)||$34.95||-0.55|
|Seneca Foods Corp (SENEB.OQ)||$36.50||0.00|
|Seneca Foods Corp (SENEL.PK)||$27.50||--|
|Seneca Foods Corp (SENEM.PK)||$36.00||--|