General Mills Inc (GIS.N)
17 Aug 2017
CHICAGO Target Corp said on Monday it has hired two former executives from Wal-Mart Inc and General Mills Inc to join its food and beverage business, as the retailer seeks to revamp its grocery aisles.
CHICAGO, Aug 14 Target Corp said on Monday it has hired two former executives from Wal-Mart Inc and General Mills Inc to join its food and beverage business, as the retailer seeks to revamp its grocery aisles.
* Says Kendall J. Powell's FY 2017 total compensation was $9.2 million versus about $11 million in FY 2016 - SEC filing
* Says E-Commerce represents about 1.5 percent of company's total sales in U.S. Currently
* CEO - we've pulled back too far on investments in some key categories and our overall execution was not up to our normal standards in fy2017
Cheerios cereal maker General Mills Inc reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit and its first sales beat in a year, sending its shares up as much as 4.1 percent.
* Shares rise as much as 4.1 pct (Adds details from conference call; updates shares)
* General Mills reports fourth-quarter and full-year fiscal 2017 results; provides 2018 outlook
June 28 Cheerios cereal maker General Mills Inc reported a 7.7 percent rise in quarterly profit on Wednesday as the company kept a tight lid on costs and cut back on promotions.
A U.S. appeals court has rejected a request by former General Mills Inc employees who claimed they were laid off because of their age to overturn its recent decision sending their case to arbitration.
|Mondelez International Inc (MDLZ.OQ)||$43.41||--|
|Danone SA (DANO.PA)||€65.71||-0.86|
|Kellogg Company (K.N)||$70.10||--|
|Campbell Soup Company (CPB.N)||$53.96||--|
|RiceBran Technologies (RIBT.OQ)||$1.07||--|
|Seneca Foods Corp (SENEA.OQ)||$28.05||--|
|Seneca Foods Corp (SENEB.OQ)||$29.30||--|
|Seneca Foods Corp (SENEL.PK)||$27.50||--|
|Seneca Foods Corp (SENEM.PK)||$36.00||--|