GKN PLC (GKN.L)
9 Dec 2016
* Will proceed to consult on the basis that GKN Yeovil will close at the end of 2017 - GKN spokesman
Nov 17 British engineer GKN Plc said on Thursday it would close its GKN Yeovil helicopter factory in Somerset at the end of 2017 and cut several jobs at the site.
* Trading update for nine months ended 30 september 2016; management sales increased 21%, including organic sales growth of 2%, in line with expectations.
* Altra Industrial Motion Corp - acquisition cost comprises assumption of debt totaling approximately 14 million euros and a cash consideration
Engineering company GKN Plc said on Friday it had agreed to sell its Stromag unit to automobile parts maker Altra Industrial Motion Corp for 184 million euros ($200 million) in cash.
Oct 21 Engineering company GKN Plc said on Friday it had agreed to sell its Stromag unit to automobile parts maker Altra Industrial Motion Corp for 184 million euros ($200 million) in cash.
* GKN Plc agrees sale of its Stromag business for 198 million euros
* GKN rises, traders cite vague bid talk; GKN declines comment
NEW YORK, July 27 Boeing Co reported a smaller-than-expected second-quarter loss on Wednesday, cushioned by strong performances in its jetliner and defense businesses.
LONDON, July 26 UK shares opened in positive territory on Tuesday, driven by gains in engineering firm GKN and BT, though UK housebuilders fell after a series of price target cuts.