Gulf Keystone Petroleum Ltd (GKP.L)
29 Aug 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||£702.26|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||888.93|
* Islamic State advance raises fears for Kurdistan oil fields
* Todd Kozel has decided to stand down from board of directors of company
May 1 - Oil explorer Gulf Keystone on Thursday denied a media report that its board and investors planned to call for the resignation of founder and Chief Executive Todd Kozel within months.
* Announce today settlement and closing of its successful debt offering of us$250 million in three-year senior unsecured notes due April 2017
* Gulf keystone Petroleum Ptd $250 million debt financing
* Gulf keystone has now completed a series of fixed income investor meetings in us, europe and asia.
* Gulf keystone petroleum ltd - loss after tax: $32.0 million (2012: $81.8 million)
LONDON, March 26 (IFR) - Iraqi Kurdistan-focused oil and gas firm Gulf Keystone Petroleum is walking a fine line with debt investors as it seeks to secure financing to expand production and avoid a cash shortfall that could hit US$100m by the beginning of next year.
LONDON, March 20 - Iraqi Kurdistan-focused oil firm Gulf Keystone Petroleum could hit a cash shortfall of $20 million by the end of May if it fails to raise additional funds to finance its operations, the company said as part a London Stock Exchange filing on Thursday.
March 20 - Gulf Keystone Petroleum Ltd : * Says group does not have sufficient working capital for present requirements, for at least 12 months from the date of the prospectus * Says depends on existing cash, of US$82 million at 31 January, with production revenues from its interest in the Shaikan Block * Says existing cash resources may be enhanced over next 12 months * Says if none of these events occur, would expect the company to require additional working capital by the end of
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Gulf Keystone Petroleum Ltd: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.