Global Logistic Properties Ltd (GLPL.SI)
24 Feb 2017
* Glp Signs 106,000 Sqm (1.1m Sq Ft) Of Leases With 3pl service providers in China Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Qtrly profit attributable (PATMI) $170.718 million versus $184.2 million
SINGAPORE Interest in Singapore-listed Global Logistic Properties hotted up on Friday with the warehouse and distribution center operator revealing it had received several bids, including some involving its own senior management.
SINGAPORE, Feb 3 Global Logistic Properties , which builds warehouses and distribution centres for clients such as Amazon and JD.Com, said it had received several bids for the Singapore-listed company, which counts sovereign wealth fund GIC Pte Ltd as its biggest investor.
* Received various non-binding proposals from a number of parties in connection with strategic review
* Acquires 448,000 Sq Ft (42,000 Sqm) Through Two Transactions In Chicago
HONG KONG, Jan 18 (IFR) - There was active trading in Asian credit markets on Wednesday as a string of new bonds continued to grab the attention of investors.
* (Glp Us Income Partners Iii - Further Syndication Of Stake)
* Glp signs 128,000 sqm (1.4 million sq ft) of new leases in china and japan Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Pdf 1: Global Logistic Properties Limited (mergers of subsidiaries)