General Motors Co (GM.N)
24 Nov 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$51,623.15|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||1,606.70|
NEW YORK, Nov 24 - A Texas judge on Monday overturned the conviction of a woman who pleaded guilty to causing a fatal crash that killed her fiancé that was later linked to a faulty switch in the General Motors Co car she was driving, according to her lawyer.
NEW YORK - Two additional deaths have been attributed to a faulty ignition switch in General Motors Co vehicles, bringing the total to 35, according a report on Monday from the lawyer overseeing a program to compensate for deaths and accidents linked to the part.
NEW YORK, Nov 24 - Two additional deaths have been attributed to a faulty ignition switch in General Motors Co vehicles, bringing the total to 35, according a report on Monday from the lawyer overseeing a program to compensate for deaths and accidents linked to the part.
- In the first lawsuit brought by a state against General Motors Co over recalls relating to a defective ignition switch, Arizona has accused the company of putting the public at risk by concealing safety issues and delaying the recalls.
* Penalties could cost GM billions of dollars (Adds company comments, background on state investigations, share price, details)
FRANKFURT - General Motors will build a sports utility vehicle (SUV) at the Opel factory in Ruesselsheim, Germany, and invest 500 million euros ($626 million) in engine production in Europe, Chief Executive Mary Barra said on Thursday.
* Two Senators raise possibility of 6th air bag-linked death
* Says not yet had a chance to read and assess the Arizona recall complaint Further company coverage:
- Arizona State filed a lawsuit against General Motors Co, claiming the carmaker put the public at risk by concealing safety defects to avoid the cost of recalls.
Nov 20 - Arizona State said it had filed a lawsuit against General Motors Co claiming the automaker deliberately put the public at risk by intentionally concealing safety defects to avoid the cost of recalls.
|Ford Motor Company (F.N)||$15.67||+0.24|
|Ford Motor Company (F_pa)||--||--|
|Daimler AG (DAIGn.DE)||€59.71||-1.36|
|Toyota Motor Corp (7203.T)||¥7,185||+96.00|
|Honda Motor Co Ltd (7267.T)||¥3,741||+51.00|
|Nissan Motor Co Ltd (7201.T)||¥1,096||+20.00|
|Hyundai Motor Co (005380.KS)||₩170,500.00||-1,000.00|
|Hyundai Motor Co (005385.KS)||₩126,500.00||+500.00|
|Hyundai Motor Co (005387.KS)||₩129,500.00||-1,000.00|
|Hyundai Motor Co (005389.KS)||₩114,500.00||-1,000.00|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
"The Economy Matters" Report for GM: the economy's impact on GM's price and risk, featuring the powerful Economic Climate Rating and the new MacroRisk "Stoplight" and Risk Correspondence Score
Provider: MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.