GameStop Corp (GME.N)
17 Aug 2017
June 20 Swedish media firm MTG on Tuesday said it was buying U.S. platform games publisher and developer Kongregate for $55 million and repeated its target of break-even for its digital arm in 2018.
* MTG to acquire U.S. cross platform games publisher & developer Kongregate
GameStop Corp, the world's largest retailer of videogames and gaming consoles, reported better-than-expected quarterly results on Thursday, but left its full-year earnings forecast unchanged, sending shares down 6 percent in extended trading.
* Shares slip 6.3 pct after the bell (Adds details, background)
May 25 GameStop Corp, the world's largest retailer of video games, reported its first increase in sales in five quarters, as robust demand for the Nintendo Switch gaming console helped offset weak video game sales.
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.51 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* GameStop Corp - CEO J. Paul Raines' total compensation for 2016 was $7.8 million versus $9.1 million in 2015 Source text: (http://bit.ly/2qobNdf) Further company coverage:
* GameStop announces new supply of Nintendo switch systems available just in time for the launch of Mario Kart 8 deluxe
* Gamestop.com investigating reports that hackers may have siphoned credit card and customer data from its website - KrebsonSecurity Source text : http://bit.ly/2nM7eYc
* GameStop Corp - Qtrly total global sales decreased 13.6% to $3.05 billion, while consolidated comparable store sales declined 16.3%