General Communication Inc (GNCMA.O)
28 Apr 2017
WASHINGTON The Securities and Exchange Commission said on Friday it had frozen assets in two brokerage accounts used last week to reap more than $1 million in alleged insider trading profits in connection with a merger announcement by Liberty Interactive Corp and General Communication Inc.
WASHINGTON, April 14 The Securities and Exchange Commission said on Friday it had frozen assets in two brokerage accounts used last week to reap more than $1 million in alleged insider trading profits in connection with a merger announcement by Liberty Interactive Corp and General Communication Inc .
* Unit GCI Inc soliciting consents from holders of its 6.75% senior notes due 202 and 6.875% senior notes due 2025
BRIEF-General Communication says Liberty will pay GCI a termination fee of $65 mln, subject to terms and conditions of agreement
* General communication - subject to terms and conditions of reorganization agreement, liberty will pay gci a termination fee of $65 million - sec filing
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, April 06 (Fitch) According to Fitch Ratings, the ratings for Liberty Interactive LLC (Liberty) and its wholly owned subsidiary QVC Inc. (QVC), including the 'BB' Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR), are unaffected by the acquisition of General Communication, Inc. (GCI) and subsequent tax- free spin of a newly formed entity (GCI Liberty) created following the contribution to GCI of certain assets and liabilities of Liberty Ve
* Liberty Interactive enters into agreement to acquire general communication, inc., combine with liberty ventures group and split-off combined company from liberty interactive
April 4 Liberty Interactive Corp said on Tuesday it would buy Alaska-based telecoms firm General Communication Inc for $1.12 billion.
* General Communication Inc - adjusted EBITDA is expected to be between $300 million and $325 million in 2017
* GCI adds Seattle network engineering experts to its team through Northpoint acquisition
* General Communication - co's unit & GCI Holdings entered a third amendment & a fourth amendment to credit & guarantee agreement dated as of Feb 2, 2015