Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes SA (GOLL4.SA)
R$ 0.24 (+2.88%)
|Market Cap(Mil.):||R$ 1,694.19|
* GOL announces configuration of boeing 737 max-8 combining operating cost reductions and improved customer experience
* Financial expenses fall 77 pct to 163.6 mln reais (Adds management comments throughout)
SAO PAULO, Feb 17 Gol Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes SA, Brazil's No. 2 airline, posted a smaller than expected fourth-quarter net loss as declining borrowing costs and a strengthening real helped offset the impact of stagnant revenue growth.
* GOL Linhas Aereas - ratio change in program from ratio of one ADS representing ten preferred shares to one ADS representing five preferred shares Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Gol announces sale and leaseback agreement for five Boeing 737 max 8 aircraft
BRASILIA, Jan 12 Brazilian airline Gol said on Thursday that total demand for seats on its flights fell 6.5 percent in 2016 compared with the previous year.
SAO PAULO, Nov 7 Brazilian airline Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes SA will trim its fleet by another five airplanes next year, which will help reduce debt levels and limit capacity, executives said on a Monday earnings call.
* Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes Sa- partnership is expected to come into effect by end of October/early November timeframe
|Tam SA (ADR) (TAM.N)||--||--|