Graphic Packaging Holding Co (GPK)
20 Jan 2017
* Graphic packaging holding company announces new share repurchase plan authorization
LONDON, Jan 11 The Turkish lira skidded 2 percent to record lows on Wednesday, unnerved by authorities' failure to announce decisive stabilising steps as the currency decoupled from broader emerging markets, which mostly traded firmer.
LONDON, Nov 24 The Turkish lira, Indian rupee and offshore Chinese yuan crashed to fresh record lows on Thursday against the strengthening dollar, while emerging stocks slipped half a percent after U.S. bond yields hit multi-year peaks.
* Metal trims losses as dollar steadies, but still depressed * Holdings of largest gold ETF hit lowest since June * GRAPHIC-2016 asset returns: http://reut.rs/1WAiOSC (Updates prices) By Jan Harvey LONDON, Nov 18 Gold hit its lowest since late May on Friday as the dollar surged to a near 14-year peak on expectations for a U.S. rate hike next month and higher fiscal spending from U.S. President-elect Donald Trump's incoming administration. The dollar is on track
* Solid U.S. payrolls data supports bruised dollar * All eyes on outcome of Tuesday's U.S. election * GRAPHIC-2016 asset returns: http://reut.rs/1WAiOSC (Releads, updates prices, adds comment) By Jan Harvey LONDON, Nov 4 Gold steadied on Friday, heading for its biggest weekly rise since mid-September as jitters over next week's U.S. election offset a solid payrolls report that shored up expectations for a U.S. interest rate hike next month. The dollar gained and
* GRAPHIC-2016 metal returns: http://tmsnrt.rs/2eqHKkL (Updates with closing prices)
* Gold range-bound on U.S. Fed rate-hike bets * Silver off over 2-week highs hit Monday * GRAPHIC-2016 asset returns: http://reut.rs/1WAiOSC (Updates prices) By Zandi Shabalala Oct 25 Gold rose on Tuesday due to rising physical demand from India but growing expectations of a U.S. interest rate hike kept a lid on prices. The metal is highly sensitive to rising U.S. rates, which lift the opportunity cost of holding non-yielding assets while boosting the dollar.
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.21 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Dollar index hits fresh near 9-month high * No.1 gold ETF sees biggest 1-day outflow since April 2013 GRAPHIC-2016 asset returns: http://reut.rs/1WAiOSC (Updates throughout, adds quote, NEW YORK dateline, previous LONDON) By Devika Krishna Kumar and Jan Harvey NEW YORK/LONDON, Oct 24 Gold prices slipped on Monday as the dollar strengthened to a fresh near nine-month high on growing speculation that the U.S. Federal Reserve would hike interest rates in December. R
* Dollar index pulls back from earlier near 9-month high * No.1 gold ETF sees biggest 1-day outflow since April 2013 GRAPHIC-2016 asset returns: http://reut.rs/1WAiOSC (Updates prices, adds comment) By Jan Harvey LONDON, Oct 24 Gold rose on Monday as the dollar retreated from an earlier near nine-month high, though uncertainty over the timing of a U.S. interest rate hike kept prices hemmed in a range. Signs of improving physical demand in major Asian consumers helpe