Graphic Packaging Holding Co (GPK.N)
17 Feb 2017
* Jana Partners LLC takes sole share stake of 3.9 million shares in Bristol-Myers - SEC filing
LONDON, Feb 14 A spike in expectations of European equity market volatility around the first round of France's presidential election suggests investors are belatedly starting to worry about the outcome and potential price swings.
* Graphic Packaging Holding Company reports fourth quarter and full year 2016 results
MOSCOW, Feb 3 Russia will resume buying dollars next week for the first time since a brief burst in 2015, but sources told Reuters the purchases will go ahead only after a reluctant central bank won assurances it could distance itself from the operations.
MOSCOW, Feb 2 Russia will resume buying dollars next week for the first time since a brief burst in 2015, but sources told Reuters the purchases will go ahead only after a reluctant central bank won assurances it could distance itself from the operations.
* Graphic packaging holding company announces new share repurchase plan authorization
LONDON, Jan 11 The Turkish lira skidded 2 percent to record lows on Wednesday, unnerved by authorities' failure to announce decisive stabilising steps as the currency decoupled from broader emerging markets, which mostly traded firmer.
LONDON, Nov 24 The Turkish lira, Indian rupee and offshore Chinese yuan crashed to fresh record lows on Thursday against the strengthening dollar, while emerging stocks slipped half a percent after U.S. bond yields hit multi-year peaks.
* Metal trims losses as dollar steadies, but still depressed * Holdings of largest gold ETF hit lowest since June * GRAPHIC-2016 asset returns: http://reut.rs/1WAiOSC (Updates prices) By Jan Harvey LONDON, Nov 18 Gold hit its lowest since late May on Friday as the dollar surged to a near 14-year peak on expectations for a U.S. rate hike next month and higher fiscal spending from U.S. President-elect Donald Trump's incoming administration. The dollar is on track
* Solid U.S. payrolls data supports bruised dollar * All eyes on outcome of Tuesday's U.S. election * GRAPHIC-2016 asset returns: http://reut.rs/1WAiOSC (Releads, updates prices, adds comment) By Jan Harvey LONDON, Nov 4 Gold steadied on Friday, heading for its biggest weekly rise since mid-September as jitters over next week's U.S. election offset a solid payrolls report that shored up expectations for a U.S. interest rate hike next month. The dollar gained and