Graphic Packaging Holding Co (GPK.N)
LONDON, May 16 Of the euro zone's top five economies, Italy is stuggling to keep growth going, though it is only slightly worse for wear than France.
By Sujata Rao LONDON, May 10 Emerging markets benefited from a dollar retreat, a global share rally and improving domestic company earnings with the benchmark equity index approaching two-year highs on Wednesday, though weak Chinese inflation checked gains. The dollar slipped around 0.2 percent against a basket of currencies while U.S. yields pulled off one-week highs, allowing most emerging assets to firm. Asian currencies were flat for the most part, weighed
* Gold heads for 3.2 pct weekly loss, biggest since November * Demand dented by fading expectations of Le Pen victory * GRAPHIC-2017 asset returns: http://tmsnrt.rs/2jvdmXl (Updates prices; adds comment, second byline, NEW YORK dateline) By Marcy Nicholson and Jan Harvey NEW YORK/LONDON, May 5 Gold pared gains on Friday after data showed U.S. job growth rebounded in April and stayed on track for its biggest weekly loss in six months as expectations for a U.S. in
* Graphic packaging holding company reports first quarter 2017 results
* Dollar index touches three-week high in Asian trade * Concerns over N. Korea and Middle East underpin gold * GRAPHIC-2017 asset returns: http://tmsnrt.rs/2jvdmXl (Updates prices, adds comment) By Jan Harvey LONDON, April 10 Gold slipped further on Monday from the previous session's five-month high, as expectations that the Federal Reserve will press ahead with interest rate hikes counterweighed concerns over political tensions in North Korea and the Middle Eas
* GRAPHIC-Rise and fall of RBS assets: http://tmsnrt.rs/2mPV7La
* Dollar trades flat but headed for best week since mid-Feb * Gold to average $1,259 an ounce this year -GFMS * Palladium up 17.7 percent this quarter * GRAPHIC-2017 asset returns: http://tmsnrt.rs/2jvdmXl (Updates prices, adds comment, milestones) By Devika Krishna Kumar and Peter Hobson NEW YORK/LONDON March 31 Gold notched a quarterly gain of about 8.4 percent on Friday, marking its best quarter in a year, as uncertainty over U.S. President Donald Trum
LONDON, March 31 On the face of it, the first quarter of the year followed the 'risk on' script.
* Gold set for best quarter since Q1 2016 * Dollar on track for best week this year * Gold to average $1,259 an ounce this year-GFMS * Palladium up 17.7 percent this quarter * GRAPHIC-2017 asset returns: http://tmsnrt.rs/2jvdmXl (Updates prices, adds U.S. inflation data, comment) By Peter Hobson March 31 Gold was on track for a 8.2 percent quarterly rise on Friday, its best quarter in a year, as uncertainty over U.S. President Donald Trump's tax and in
* Spot gold on track for best quarter since Jan-March 2016 * Silver off highs hit in previous session * Platinum heads for worst month since August 2016 * Palladium has risen over 16 percent this quarter * GRAPHIC-2017 asset returns: http://tmsnrt.rs/2jvdmXl (Updates prices, adds details) By Arpan Varghese March 31 Gold remained steady on Friday with global political uncertainty, the upcoming elections in Europe in particular, seen supporting prices of