GoPro Inc (GPRO.O)
27 Mar 2015
* Indexes: Dow down 0.1 pct, S&P up 0.03 pct, Nasdaq down 0.1 pct (Updates to afternoon)
- Action camera maker GoPro Inc forecast a current-quarter profit that could miss Wall Street expectations and said its chief operating officer was resigning, sending its shares down nearly 18 percent after the bell. | Video
* Indexes up: Dow 0.2 pct, S&P 0.36 pct, Nasdaq 0.4 pct (Updates to late morning trade)
* Indexes: Dow up 0.13 pct, S&P up 0.13 pct, Nasdaq off 0.03 pct (Updates to market open)
* Futures up: Dow 72 pts, S&P 6.75 pts, Nasdaq 10.55 pts (Adds data, news on defense deal)
NEW YORK, Feb 6 - U.S. stock index futures were little changed on Friday ahead of the monthly payrolls report, with the S&P 500 on track for its best week out of seven as investors digested the latest batch of earnings.
** Action camera maker's shares down 16 pct at $45.70 in extended trading
* Shares fall nearly 18 pct after the bell (Adds forecast, COO resignation, updates share price)
- Action camera maker GoPro Inc reported a much wider- than-expected increase in quarterly revenue, powered by strong demand for its wearable cameras used by surfers, skydivers and other action junkies.
Feb 5 - Action camera maker GoPro Inc reported a 75.4 percent rise in quarterly revenue due to strong demand for its wearable cameras used by surfers, skydivers and other action junkies.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Trading Report for (GPRO). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Validea Guru Analysis Report for GPRO. Analysis using Validea's interpretation of the published quantitative strategies of well-known Wall Street experts including Peter Lynch, Warren Buffett, Ben Graham and Ken Fisher, among others.
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.