GoPro Inc (GPRO.OQ)
20 Jul 2017
* GoPro Inc CEO Nick Woodman on CNBC says on track to achieve Q2 guidance Further company coverage:
Wearable device maker GoPro Inc reported a smaller-than-expected quarterly loss on Thursday, helped by strong sales of its flagship cameras and Karma drones.
* Forecasts Q2 revenue above expectations (Adds analyst comment, details from conference call)
* GoPro Inc - qtrly gaap-gross margin 31.4 percent versus 32.5 percent
April 27 Wearable device maker GoPro Inc reported a 19.1 percent increase in quarterly revenue on Thursday, its second straight rise, helped by strong sales of its flagship cameras and Karma drones.
* Susan Lyne joins GoPro's board of directors Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* GoPro Inc - GoPro launches pilot program for its new 5.2K spherical camera, fusion
* GoPro to offer $150 million of convertible senior notes due 2022
GoPro Inc on Wednesday estimated its first-quarter revenue at the top end of its previous forecast, and said it would cut about 270 jobs to reduce expenses in a bid to return to profitability in 2017.
March 15 GoPro Inc on Wednesday estimated its first-quarter revenue at the top end of its previous forecast, and said it would cut about 270 jobs to reduce expenses in a bid to return to profitability in 2017.
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005930.KS)||₩2,540,000.00||-20,000.00|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005935.KS)||₩2,025,000.00||+4,000.00|
|Sony Corp (6758.T)||¥4,523||-11.00|
|Panasonic Corporation (6752.T)||¥1,502||-5.00|
|Canon Inc (7751.T)||¥3,864||+54.00|
|Nikon Corp (7731.T)||¥1,924||+42.00|
|Olympus Corp (7733.T)||¥4,240||+10.00|
|Garmin Ltd. (GRMN.OQ)||$51.33||-0.33|
|FUJIFILM Holdings Corp (4901.T)||¥4,151||-37.00|
|Parrot SA (PARRO.PA)||€9.98||--|