Grifols SA (GRLS.MC)
7 Dec 2016
* 9-month net profit 406.1 million euros ($448.5 million)versus 401.6 million euros year ago
* Oncbiomune signs term sheet to acquire Vitel Laboratorios, s.a. De c.v. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says to pay interim dividend for 2016 of 0.18 euro ($0.1972) per share on Dec. 7 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.9127 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Said on Wednesday received an approval from a competition watchdog to acquire Laboratorio Medico Polanco (LMP) and its units Laboratorios Clinicos de Puebla (LCP), Laboratorios Clinicosde Puebla en Bioequivalencia (LCPB) and other units
* Buys pharmacy, orthopedics and podiatry branches from Laboratorios Milo for 1.24 million euros ($1.39 million) and variable price depending on results of the branches in 2016-2020 Source text for Eikon:
* Says unit Araclon Biotech presents phase I Alzheimer vaccine results showing good safety profile and tolerability
* H1 net profit 264.4 million euros ($293.1 million) versus 256 million euros in Reuters poll
* To buy a plot of 48,716 square meters to expand its production facilities in Barcelona
ZURICH, July 7 The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.3 percent higher at 7,921 points on Thursday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
* Says it's buying Laboratorios Contecon Urbar with operations in Colombia and Panama.