Grifols SA (GRLSbn.MC)
* Said on Wednesday received an approval from a competition watchdog to acquire Laboratorio Medico Polanco (LMP) and its units Laboratorios Clinicos de Puebla (LCP), Laboratorios Clinicosde Puebla en Bioequivalencia (LCPB) and other units
* Buys pharmacy, orthopedics and podiatry branches from Laboratorios Milo for 1.24 million euros ($1.39 million) and variable price depending on results of the branches in 2016-2020 Source text for Eikon:
* Says unit Araclon Biotech presents phase I Alzheimer vaccine results showing good safety profile and tolerability
* H1 net profit 264.4 million euros ($293.1 million) versus 256 million euros in Reuters poll
* To buy a plot of 48,716 square meters to expand its production facilities in Barcelona
ZURICH, July 7 The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.3 percent higher at 7,921 points on Thursday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
* Says it's buying Laboratorios Contecon Urbar with operations in Colombia and Panama.
* Says acquisition price of the branches of Laboratorios Milo SA will not be established until the end of negotiations, with the date scheduled for Sept 1
* FDA has approved use of Procleix Zika virus blood screening assay on Procleix panther system under agency's investigational new drug study protocol
* Says it is targeting investments of 1.2 billion euros ($1.4 billion) until 2020 Source text for Eikon: [http://bit.ly/1X03MIC] Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.8921 euros) (Reporting by Madrid Newsroom)