Garmin Ltd (GRMN.OQ)
17 May 2013
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$7,673.90|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||208.08|
- Garmin Ltd's first-quarter profit came in below analysts' average estimate as revenue from its core personal navigation devices business fell further.
May 1 - Garmin Ltd's first-quarter profit came in below analysts' average estimate as revenue from its core personal navigation devices business fell further.
- Garmin Ltd said it expects to sell fewer GPS-enabled navigation devices in 2013 and forecast full-year results below analysts' estimates, sending its shares down 12 percent to their lowest in more than a year.
* 4th-quarter adjusted earnings/shr $0.68 vs estimate $0.73
- Garmin Ltd forecast full-year results below analysts' estimates suggesting a market share gain from smaller rivals could no longer offset a lack of demand for its GPS-enabled handheld navigation devices.
- The Garmin team pulled out of the Tour of the Mediterranean ahead of Saturday's fourth stage after 17 of their bikes were stolen from a hotel car park in southern France.
- Navigation device maker Garmin Ltd named Chief Operating Officer Clifton Pemble as chief executive, succeeding co-founder Min Kao.
Dec 17 - Navigation device maker Garmin Ltd named Chief Operating Officer Clifton Pemble as chief executive, succeeding co-founder Min Kao.
|FURUNO ELECTRIC CO., LTD. (6814.OS)||¥833||+8.00|
|Mitac International Corp. (2315.TW)||NT$10.45||-0.05|
|Honeywell International Inc. (HON.N)||$80.75||+2.02|
|NIKE, Inc. (NKE.N)||$65.32||+0.88|
|NIKE, Inc. (NKESA.PK)||--||--|
|L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc. (LLL.N)||$85.55||+0.78|
|Motorola Solutions Inc (MSI.N)||$57.84||+0.31|
|Rockwell Collins, Inc. (COL.N)||$66.46||+0.80|
|Magellan Health Services Inc (MGLN.OQ)||$51.70||+0.89|
|Timex Group India Ltd (TIMX.BO)||Rs12.60||-0.02|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Wright Reports
Provider: Pechala's Reports
Garmin Ltd: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.