Garmin Ltd (GRMN.OQ)
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$10,310.75|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||192.62|
- Garmin Ltd , a maker of GPS-based products, no longer expects sales to grow in its outdoor business after its new action camera, Virb, failed to resonate with customers.
* Shares fall as much as 7 pct (Adds analyst comments, details; updates shares)
(Correct reporting period in paragraph 2 to second quarter from first quarter)
BERGERAC France - Ramunas Navardauskas finished off Garmin-Sharp's plan to win the 19th stage of the Tour de France, a 208.5-km ride from Maubourguet on Friday as Italian Vincenzo Nibali retained the overall leader's yellow jersey.
NIMES France - It all ended in tears for Garmin-Sharp domestique Jack Bauer after his chance of realizing a boyhood dream and winning a Tour de France stage was snatched away from him in the final 50 meters after a 222km breakaway.
- Severe back pain, two crashes and a chest infection forced American Andrew Talansky to become the latest top rider to abandon the Tour de France on Thursday.
OYONNAX France - After a long talk with Garmin-Sharp sports director Robbie Hunter, Andrew Talansky remounted his bike and wiped tears off his face, a bleak mask of pain.
- American Andrew Talansky was the surprise winner of the Criterium du Dauphine after he overcame a 39-second deficit to beat pre-race favorites Alberto Contador and Chris Froome on Sunday.
- Garmin Ltd reported a better-than-expected 10 percent rise in quarterly revenue as higher sales of its fitness and aviation devices made up for shrinking sales of personal navigation devices, a market it once dominated.
April 30 - Garmin Ltd reported a better-than-expected 10 percent rise in quarterly revenue as higher sales of its fitness and aviation devices made up for shrinking sales of personal navigation devices, a market it once dominated.
|FURUNO ELECTRIC CO., LTD. (6814.T)||¥1,058||+17.00|
|Mitac International Corp. (2315.TW)||--||--|
|Honeywell International Inc. (HON.N)||$94.84||+0.19|
|Nokia Oyj (NOK1V.HE)||€6.56||-0.13|
|Nike Inc (NKE.N)||$81.39||-0.22|
|Nike Inc (NKESA.PK)||--||--|
|L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc. (LLL.N)||$116.22||+0.40|
|Motorola Solutions Inc (MSI.N)||$61.68||+0.26|
|Rockwell Collins, Inc. (COL.N)||$77.16||+0.25|
|Magellan Health Inc (MGLN.OQ)||$54.48||+0.19|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Trading Report for (GRMN). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
Provider: Wright Reports
Provider: S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.