Groupon Inc (GRPN.OQ)
- Groupon Inc, the operator of daily deals website groupon.com, said it would cut about 1,100 jobs globally as it restructures outside North America.
* Job cuts mainly in sales, customer service (Adds details, analyst comment; updates shares)
Sept 22 - Groupon Inc, the operator of daily deals website groupon.com, said it planned to cut about 1,100 jobs globally as part of a restructuring plan.
* Nvidia touches four-month high after revenue beats estimates
- Groupon Inc , operator of daily deals website groupon.com, reported a lower-than-expected rise in quarterly revenue and forecast revenue to fall more than expected in the current quarter as a strong dollar weighed on gross billings.
* Shares fall as much as 6.4 pct (Adds analyst comment; updates shares)
* Indexes down: Dow 0.20 pct, S&P 0.16 pct, Nasdaq 0.16 pct (Updates to open)
* Futures down: Dow 51 pts, S&P 6 pts, Nasdaq 15 pts (Adds details, comment, updates prices)
Aug 7 - Groupon Inc, operator of daily deals website groupon.com, reported a 3.1 percent rise in quarterly revenue, helped by strong demand for its daily deals.
* Baidu seen lagging larger rivals Alibaba, Tencent (Adds company comment, details, context)
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Trading Report for (GRPN). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider : Stock Traders Daily
Provider : New Constructs, LLC
Provider : ValuEngine, Inc.
Provider : Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.