Grieg Seafood ASA (GSFO.OL)
21 Aug 2017
* Has extended the co-operation with Bremnes Seashore AS into post-smolt production. Vest Havbruk AS is also participating in this project. The three parties acquire 1/3 ownership each in Tytlandsvik Aqua AS.
* Have joined forces to ensure smolt capacity in Finnmark by entering as owners of Nordnorsk Smolt as with 50 per cent each
* Q1 ebit before adjustment nok 131 mln (rtrs poll nok 164 mln) vs NOK 214 mln in Q1 2016
* Grieg Seafood ASA: Q1 2017 - planned low harvest volume in Q1 in order to build biomass
* Reg-Grieg seafood asa: board's approval of final accounts 2016 and proposal for dividend, NOK 3
* Alexander Knudsen, regional director in Grieg seafood Rogaland as, has on 23 February 2017 sold 9,000 Grieg seafood asa shares at nok 76.60 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Ole Petter Skonnord)