GlaxoSmithKline PLC (GSK.L)
|Market Cap (Mil.):||£85,832.14|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||4,927.22|
LONDON - The U.S. government has signed an antibiotics development deal worth up to $200 million with GlaxoSmithKline to tackle the dual threats of drug resistance and bioterrorism.
* Elan to acquire newly approved Breo as part of $1 bln deal
- The Food and Drug Administration has approved a new drug to treat chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, a condition often associated with smoking that can include emphysema, chronic bronchitis, or both.
* Drug will compete with AstraZeneca's Symbicort (Updates with FDA comment, side effects)
LONDON, May 2 - JP Morgan and Greenhill have been appointed to advise GlaxoSmithKline on the sale of its soft drinks brands Lucozade and Ribena, which analysts believe will fetch more than 1 billion pounds ($1.6 billion).
- Impax Laboratories Inc said partner GlaxoSmithKline Plc ended their collaboration on Impax's experimental Parkinson's disease drug due to regulatory and launch delays in the countries in which GSK has rights to market the drug.
April 29 - Impax Laboratories Inc said partner GlaxoSmithKline Plc ended their collaboration on Impax's experimental Parkinson's disease drug due to regulatory and launch delays in the countries in which GSK has rights to market the drug.
April 26 - The U.S. Food and Drug Administration said the an anti-seizure drug developed by Valeant Pharmaceuticals Inc and co-marketed with GlaxoSmithKline Plc may cause eye and skin problems.
LONDON, April 26 - GlaxoSmithKline Plc : * Regulatory submission for umeclidinium monotherapy in European union * Regulatory filings for umec monotherapy are imminent in the US and planned in
* Oone new company will focus on drugs under deal with GSK
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider: Market Edge
Provider: S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
GlaxoSmithKline PLC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Pechala's Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.