GlaxoSmithKline PLC (GSK.L)
17 May 2013
|Market Cap (Mil.):||£84,363.55|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||4,926.34|
* Elan to acquire newly approved Breo as part of $1 bln deal
- The Food and Drug Administration has approved a new drug to treat chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, a condition often associated with smoking that can include emphysema, chronic bronchitis, or both.
* Drug will compete with AstraZeneca's Symbicort (Updates with FDA comment, side effects)
LONDON, May 2 - JP Morgan and Greenhill have been appointed to advise GlaxoSmithKline on the sale of its soft drinks brands Lucozade and Ribena, which analysts believe will fetch more than 1 billion pounds ($1.6 billion).
- Impax Laboratories Inc said partner GlaxoSmithKline Plc ended their collaboration on Impax's experimental Parkinson's disease drug due to regulatory and launch delays in the countries in which GSK has rights to market the drug.
April 29 - Impax Laboratories Inc said partner GlaxoSmithKline Plc ended their collaboration on Impax's experimental Parkinson's disease drug due to regulatory and launch delays in the countries in which GSK has rights to market the drug.
April 26 - The U.S. Food and Drug Administration said the an anti-seizure drug developed by Valeant Pharmaceuticals Inc and co-marketed with GlaxoSmithKline Plc may cause eye and skin problems.
LONDON, April 26 - GlaxoSmithKline Plc : * Regulatory submission for umeclidinium monotherapy in European union * Regulatory filings for umec monotherapy are imminent in the US and planned in
* Oone new company will focus on drugs under deal with GSK
LONDON - GlaxoSmithKline is to sell soft drink brands Lucozade and Ribena in a move analysts believe will raise over 1 billion pounds ($1.5 billion) and focus its consumer health business on global products.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
GlaxoSmithKline PLC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Jefferson Research Financial Sonar Report. A detailed analysis of the current fundamental performance of GLAXOSMITHKLINE PLC -ADR including Earnings Quality, Cash Flow Quality, Operating Efficiency, Balance Sheet Quality and Valuation.
Provider: Jefferson Research
Provider: S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.