GDF Suez SA (GSZ.PA)
|Market Cap (Mil.):||€39,306.04|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||2,412.89|
* A third of Belgium's nuclear capacity closed since last yr
(Adds detail) Below are company-related news and stories from French and Benelux media which could have an impact on the region's markets or individual stocks.
* Total storage volume equivalent to GDF's French capacity
PARIS, April 22 - French gas and power utility group GDF Suez denied a union's claim that it is planning to cut more than 4,000 jobs over the next three years.
* Only 48 pct of public know it is possible to switch supplier
PARIS, April 18 - France should gradually phase out regulated gas tariffs because they hinder competition and keep prices artificially high, the country's competition authority said on Thursday.
PARIS, April 16 - French gas and power utility GDF Suez expects strong demand for power in the Middle East will allow it to sell thousands of megawatts worth of new gas-fired power stations in the region, a company executive was quoted as saying on Tuesday.
* Funds could go to other industries - government source (Adds valuation, impact on companies,)
* Funds could be invested in other industries -govt source
* Investment in Black Sea plant seen at $22 billion-report
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Wright Reports
GDF Suez - Finlabo Research Equity Report: Fundamental and Technical Analysis and 6 months performance forecast
Provider: Finlabo SIM Spa
GDF Suez SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Thomson Reuters StreetEvents
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.