Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co (GT.O)
BRIEF-Goodyear Tire & Rubber on Feb. 28, board of co approved amendments to code of regulations to implement proxy access for eligible shareholders
* Goodyear tire & rubber - on Feb 28, board of co approved amendments to co's code of regulations to implement proxy access for eligible shareholders Source text (http://bit.ly/2mcnDWN) Further company coverage:
* Goodyear tire & rubber co- priced its offering of $700 million aggregate principal amount of 10-year senior notes
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, February 23 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings does not expect the planned repricing of The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company's (GT) second-lien term loan to affect the ratings of the company or the loan. GT's Issuer Default Rating (IDR) is 'BB' and the Rating Outlook is Stable. Fitch rates the second-lien term loan 'BB+/RR1'. The second-lien loan was launched in 2005 with $1.2 billion outstanding. Subsequent payments reduced the amount ou
* Virginia Department of Labor and Ministry - comprehensive settlement of VOSH cases reached following fatal accidents at Goodyear's Danville plant
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co reported lower-than-expected quarterly sales on Wednesday, as it shipped fewer tires in the Americas, and the company lowered its 2017 forecast for segment operating income.
Feb 8 Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co reported lower-than-expected quarterly sales on Wednesday, as it shipped fewer tires in the Americas, and the company lowered its 2017 forecast for segment operating income.
* Goodyear reports fourth quarter, full-year 2016 results; announces increase to share repurchase program
* Expects flat year-over-year segment operating income in 2017 compared to 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Feb 8 Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co, the largest U.S. tire maker, reported a 7.9 percent decline in quarterly sales on Wednesday, as it shipped fewer tires in the Americas, its biggest market.
* Sets quarterly dividend of $0.10 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
|Kumho Tire Co Inc (073240.KS)||₩8,430.00||-330.00|
|Bridgestone Corp (5108.T)||¥4,546||-8.00|
|Yokohama Rubber Co Ltd (5101.T)||¥2,216||-9.00|
|Toyo Tire & Rubber Co., Ltd. (5105.T)||¥1,948||-3.00|
|Hankook Tire Worldwide Co Ltd (000240.KS)||₩19,400.00||-350.00|
|Continental AG (CONG.DE)||€203.05||+1.35|
|Cooper Tire & Rubber Co (CTB.N)||$44.00||0.00|