Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co (GT.OQ)
24 Feb 2017
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, February 23 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings does not expect the planned repricing of The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company's (GT) second-lien term loan to affect the ratings of the company or the loan. GT's Issuer Default Rating (IDR) is 'BB' and the Rating Outlook is Stable. Fitch rates the second-lien term loan 'BB+/RR1'. The second-lien loan was launched in 2005 with $1.2 billion outstanding. Subsequent payments reduced the amount ou
* Virginia Department of Labor and Ministry - comprehensive settlement of VOSH cases reached following fatal accidents at Goodyear's Danville plant
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co reported lower-than-expected quarterly sales on Wednesday, as it shipped fewer tires in the Americas, and the company lowered its 2017 forecast for segment operating income.
Feb 8 Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co reported lower-than-expected quarterly sales on Wednesday, as it shipped fewer tires in the Americas, and the company lowered its 2017 forecast for segment operating income.
* Goodyear reports fourth quarter, full-year 2016 results; announces increase to share repurchase program
* Expects flat year-over-year segment operating income in 2017 compared to 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Feb 8 Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co, the largest U.S. tire maker, reported a 7.9 percent decline in quarterly sales on Wednesday, as it shipped fewer tires in the Americas, its biggest market.
* Sets quarterly dividend of $0.10 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Sees 2017 segment operating income growth in mid-single digit range - Conf call
NEW YORK Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co shares could rise 25 percent in a year as the tire maker benefits from cost cuts and growing demand for lucrative 17-inch tires, Barron's said in a report.
|Kumho Tire Co Inc (073240.KS)||₩8,280.00||+90.00|
|Bridgestone Corp (5108.T)||¥4,533||-14.00|
|Yokohama Rubber Co Ltd (5101.T)||¥2,261||-4.00|
|Toyo Tire & Rubber Co., Ltd. (5105.T)||¥1,802||-23.00|
|Hankook Tire Worldwide Co Ltd (000240.KS)||₩20,350.00||-150.00|
|Continental AG (CONG.DE)||€192.05||-2.95|
|Cooper Tire & Rubber Co (CTB.N)||$41.55||-0.60|