Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co (GT.OQ)
18 Aug 2017
* Appaloosa LP dissolves class A share stake in Charter Communications Inc - sec filing
* Volume in April was significantly worse than expected mainly due to timing of announced price increases - conf call
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co , the largest U.S. tire maker, reported lower-than-expected quarterly sales as demand for tires weakened, and slashed its full-year forecast for tire unit sales and segment operating income.
* Slashes FY forecasts for tire sales, segment operating income
July 28 Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co, the largest U.S. tire maker, reported a 27.2 percent fall in quarterly profit, partly due to lower sales in its top two markets.
* Goodyear Tire & Rubber - co and Cleveland Cavaliers announce multiyear sponsorship agreement
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co reported quarterly profit that beat estimates, as the company sold tires at higher prices while keeping a lid on its costs.
April 28 Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co reported quarterly profit that beat estimates, as the company sold tires at higher prices while keeping a lid on its costs.
April 28 Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co, the largest U.S. tire maker, reported a 9.8 percent fall in quarterly profit, as raw material costs rose and the company shipped fewer tires.
* Will redeem all of its outstanding $700 million in principal amount of 7.0% senior notes due 2022 on May 15, 2017
|Kumho Tire Co Inc (073240.KS)||₩6,720.00||+10.00|
|Bridgestone Corp (5108.T)||¥4,677||-59.00|
|Yokohama Rubber Co Ltd (5101.T)||¥2,046||-17.00|
|Toyo Tire & Rubber Co., Ltd. (5105.T)||¥2,041||-6.00|
|Hankook Tire Worldwide Co Ltd (000240.KS)||₩20,900.00||+150.00|
|Continental AG (CONG.DE)||€192.25||--|
|Cooper Tire & Rubber Co (CTB.N)||$33.45||+0.15|