Gemalto NV (GTO.AS)
1 Dec 2015
BRIEF-BBVA Bancomer and Gemalto announce first commercial rollout of Dynamic Code Verification solution
* BBVA Bancomer and Gemalto announce first commercial rollout of dynamic code verification solution Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Says to have managed a comprehensive modernization of Guinea's voter register on behalf of CENI, the National Independent Electoral Commission in the country
* Announced on Wednesday it would implement a share buy-back program in accordance with the authorization given by the general meeting of shareholders held on May 21
* Maryland selects Gemalto's complete solution for new polycarbonate driver's licenses
* Gemalto partners with Netapp to deliver integrated cloud storage and data security solution for Amazon Web Services customers Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Singapore deploys Gemalto's authentication solution to secure access to government e-services Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Gemalto partners with Robi Axiata for device management platform
* Launches ticketing solution for mobile phones supporting multiple transport applications from different city networks such as LA, Stockholm and Madrid
Digital security company Gemalto NV said third-quarter revenue grew 23 percent as sales rose at its payment and identity business and its acquisition of U.S.-based SafeNet boosted demand from the United States.
Oct 28 Digital security company Gemalto NV said third-quarter revenue grew 23 percent as sales rose at its payment and identity business and its acquisition of U.S.-based SafeNet boosted demand from the United States.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Gemalto - Finlabo Research Equity Report: Fundamental and Technical Analysis and 6 months performance forecast
Provider : Finlabo SIM Spa
Gemalto NV: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.