Gemalto NV (GTO.AS)
Gemalto's shares fell by as much as 23 percent on Wednesday after the Dutch digital security firm cut its 2017 profit forecast due to slow adoption of chip-enabled payment cards in the United States.
* Sees Q1 revenue down 7-9 pct (Writes through with context, adds analyst comments, stock reaction)
* Gemalto plummets after results (Recasts, adds quote and detail, updates prices)
March 22 Dutch digital security services company Gemalto said on Wednesday it expects first-quarter revenue and full-year profit to be lower on account of weaker performance at its payment business in the United States.
* Gemalto and IER have teamed up to create an end-to-end self-service airport solution Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom:)
* Airtel lanka deploys Gemalto's device management platform to strengthen its promise of 40 pct faster internet Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* GigSky chooses Gemalto to enable seamless connectivity for devices around the world
* MPT chooses Gemalto services to enrich Myanmar customers’ mobile experience Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* And Microsoft join forces to provide seamless connectivity for Windows 10 devices Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Gemalto to supply new digital identity solution for the Swedish tax agency Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)